Sign in to follow this  
Sethsen

[Screenshot Contest] It's Cosplay Time! (29th August)

1za9HDs.png.8359107ba0b6fde83aa80f1f914a3445.png

It's Cosplay Time! It is time to get creative, as this screenshot contest will feature creative and iconic cosplays from your favorite anime, show, movie, game etc. using in game vanities. The only limitation is your own creativity!

The only requirements we have are that your entry follow our Code of Conduct and that you use in game vanity to illustrate your cosplay. The value of vanities are not relevant here. We just aim to see how creative you can be - and what funny, cute and iconic cosplays that you can show with the in game vanities. 

Just try to bring something that stands out and your chances of winning will be higher. ^^ 

Time for Submission

From 29th August to 12th September at 11:59pm CEST.

Timezone Converter: End

Announcement of Winners

19th September (Saturday)

Judges

Sethsen, BrokenBulbTeddi, Lin

Rules:

• It needs to be a recent screenshot on PokeMMO. It doesn't matter the place, as long as it belongs to PokeMMO and it doesn't contain anything outdated, such as features or graphics that were already updated.
  • Only one screenshot will be accepted as entry per person. If you submit more than that, your entries won't be considered. This also counts for 2 or more screenshots in one image.
  • You can't edit the image. Adding elements and effects that doesn't belong to PokeMMO, such as emojis or other sprites, will disqualify your entry.
  • Your screenshot and title must follow the rules from our Code of Conduct.
  • You can take screenshot with friends, but keep in mind that the prize will be sent to whoever posts the entry and it won't scale according to how many people are on the screenshot. It's up to the winners decide if or how they want to share the prize.
  • All submissions must contain the in game nickname of the player(s).
  • Submissions must be sent in this thread during the timeframe of the event, not before or after. Posts edited after the announcement of the end of submission time won't be accepted.

Prizes

415b0738a4a61f6ab6a9b6eed1ba3ff5.png 1st Place

buneary.gif

Shiny GIFT Buneary

Your choice of gender, nature with 2 moves, 2 selectable IVs + 4x25 IVs
&
1,000 Reward Points

9efde86b8ecb1270d3da7f78dc656657.png 2nd Place

700 Reward Points

d06d221b538688a420279d9d2181710f.png 3rd Place

300 Reward Points

Posted (edited)

Naoto Shirogane (Persona 4) at Tatsuhime Shrine with her Persona Sukuna-Hikona, waiting for Chadsona Yu to meet up with her for their date, it doesn't seem like he is coming though :(
IGN is Teyta, I am SO exited for this contest, I waited all week for this! I can't wait to see what other people submit too!
1530116780_Annotation2020-08-28175529.thumb.png.d622c24eaef1a95f03d183bf126a0698.png

Edited by dotMO

Kcalb from The Grey Garden, made by jjpfhoenn at hell's gate. Very nice and original event I hope a lot of people join it and repeat it in the future.

Screenshot_20200829-225301.png

Posted (edited)

lTFUbO1.png

Since Volcarona was thought of as the embodiment of the sun in the BW2 pokedex entry, does this count as a cosplay of that guy from the Jimmy Dean breakfast commercials? I'm under 300 calories :>

Edited by MGRazor
IGN: andham

I've always loved light blue outfits in this game and been hanging around with follower Froslass who perfectly fits with me.

So for this challenge I tried to cosplay my most faithful follower !

843314354_Capturedecran2020-08-30a01_31_41.png.065e003c9b103ae010358c1ec878d837.png

Spoiler

Technically Pokemon is still an anime ... r-right ?

IGN : TohnR

Title: Mario Karting with friends!

People in the picture: "Toadette" is GuadaX, Mario is megasaff, Luigi is xUltrajesusx (me) and "Yoshi" is Vartiou.

What's the cosplay about?: Mario Kart Wii, because (iirc) it's the only one with motorcicles XD

Music that goes with the photo:

Spoiler

1369647587_MARIOKART.png.f1abe21dcec3e7b7207091b62e49f107.png

Title: Wrong Evolution Line

IGN: Zbleeex

screenshot_1598764972.png

Spoiler

I'm sure that Rattata should evovle in Gabite. Not in Raticate..

Posted (edited)

Title: Guard revolutionary Army

IGN: Darker

QQ图片20200823205537.png

Edited by Darker

Posted (edited)

NaruCosplay :3

IGN: MFlor

Hi there! We are the Amegakure orphans, Nagato, Yahiko and Konan, under the tutelage of our sensei, the Toad Sage, Jiraiya.
We have a dream... We want to stop all the fightening and bring peace to the pokeworld!

Press F to pay respect :(

Characters:

Yahiko - PSaber
Nagato - XeneizeX
Konan - MFlor
Jiraiya - Shiftry
Chibi - Lillipup
Gamabunta - my bro MrMapache (Venasaur)

Special thanks to XeneizeX, one of the best buddies you can have in game and life, and my boy PSaber <3. Both of them helped me a lot with this NaruCosplay!

Hope you like it 'ttebayo! - MFlor

screenshot_1598825782~2.png

Edited by Flori

Posted (edited)

Raid On the City, Knock out... Evil Tusks !!! Team rocket has taken Opelucid City because even they want garchomp back to OU!!!

IGN:NzAdam

Special thanks to everyone that helped me doing this

Team Rocket.png

Edited by NzAdam

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.