Ann's Doodles

front

Hey there! Welcome to my doodle corner of randomness!

info

The purpose of this thread is purely fun aka sh*ts and giggles. It's definitely not a quality content so don't expect the super-duper-extra-pro arts :v. I'm basically gonna doodle some short stories of my journey time to time and I will post them here so feel free to check them up...(or not, like I'm just one of the other thousands of players, absolutely nothing special). I honestly hope you'll give some of your opinions (maybe you've experienced something similar or w/e  and would like to share your experience with related situation  - I'm open for discussion if you'd like to share similar feeelings :v

story

19.08.2020 - "Shiny Hunt"

20.08.2020 - "Poke Gender"

gallery

Spoiler

shinyBellossom

Togekiss

updatee

shiny

As I was drawing this, the guy continued his hunts, you can find him on the screenshot (once I tabbed there was some random gathering, didn't really realize what's going on there).

Shiny hunt is kinda new to me so I LEGIT felt bad for him (but kinda laughed at my own confusion pffff). Good luck to all the shiny hunters, hang in there <:u

SS from the gathering that happened while I was drawing:

gatherig

Edited by Annelin

Now I know what casual players think of us hunters while we're out doing our thing for days at a time. For the record the shiny rate in pokemmo is 1/30,000 so girlan's encounters are par for the course. Ive had 3 hunts so far reach over 100k encounters before finding a wrong colored monster. It just makes finally finding one that much more exciting I guess (thats legit the only positive i can think of atm).

Great art!

5 hours ago, Teddi said:

@Gilan you're famous now! :D Your struggle shiny hunt has been registered in a very cute drawing. May Arceus bless your hunt, Gilun.

Great art, Annelin! Very cute! Thank you for sharing it with us. I hope we'll see more soon!

ihHV2Ou.png

Oh my you summoned him, so apparently people know about this specific hunt xd;

And thank you, I will be posting whenever I have some time to draw it, there were at least 4 other things that are worthy to show so far :"v

5 hours ago, Gilan said:

This is absolute gold

YOU ARE HERE! I hope you don't feel offended or anything, this situation just really gave me the bitter-sweet feeling, from one side I legit I laughed at my confusion, from another side I felt so bad thinking how much time you've spent there doing it. I still wish you luck and since I'm exploring Hoenn I will check on you again for some "tiny cheerleading" xd;

5 hours ago, awkways said:

Now I know what casual players think of us hunters while we're out doing our thing for days at a time. For the record the shiny rate in pokemmo is 1/30,000 so girlan's encounters are par for the course. Ive had 3 hunts so far reach over 100k encounters before finding a wrong colored monster. It just makes finally finding one that much more exciting I guess (thats legit the only positive i can think of atm).

Great art!

Yea, I'm sure if other new players were aware of it, they'd probably have exactly the same reaction as mine. I can understand the determination when you want to get something unique and the more time you invest in it, the less of chance to give up. I really admire how determinated people can get, I probably wouldn't have much patience for if I consider the hunting time (I did some quick math in Gilan's case after he said it's been 21.5k and considering one sweet scent+escape takes like idk 10~15 seconds then it's already around 89h of hunt - I probably would be throwing tables already). 

Anyway, thanks guys, I will be updating some short story soon again :^)

6 hours ago, Annelin said:

YOU ARE HERE! I hope you don't feel offended or anything, this situation just really gave me the bitter-sweet feeling, from one side I legit I laughed at my confusion, from another side I felt so bad thinking how much time you've spent there doing it. I still wish you luck and since I'm exploring Hoenn I will check on you again for some "tiny cheerleading" xd;

If anything, I’m honored. You made my entire week with this piece, thank you! I also hope you don’t mind me using that last panel as my profile pic?

Hope to see you in game again soon!

7 hours ago, Gilan said:

If anything, I’m honored. You made my entire week with this piece, thank you! I also hope you don’t mind me using that last panel as my profile pic?

Hope to see you in game again soon!

I'm glad :"D and nah, it's alright, feel free to use it, it's just a random doodle haha 

Okay, fast update - the pokegender. I've honestly always found it hillarious when "girly" looking pokemon had male gender, the way I imagined it was...well, pretty much like this:

updatee

Bellossom

Manly bellossom will appear soon again, since there also was some story with it. Gotta love the muscles.

Here's the hero from the story, sadly the current owner (AltUniverseJin) didn't show me the part of original OT. Whoever you are - bless you for this strong egirl pokemon!

egirl

Edited by Annelin
  • 2 weeks later...

updatee

Since I came back to work, I don't have as much time as I used to have (yep, corona still continues, but the private high school that I work in *spoiler - I'm a meme teacher*  decided to start face-to-face education AAAAAAAAAAAAAAND I can't no-life anymore. However, I've decided to do some fanart of *drum rolls* Togekiss! I'm a casual player and I absolutely adore some designs of pokemons. I actually don't care about tiers/EVs/VIs (even though I've decided to learn everything that Pokemmo provided and such) or whatever else as long as I have my own fun. I've never used togekiss in my gameplay before and it's the first time I decided to give it a shot. Beside the fact it's quite useful, I absolutely adore its design - some people may think it's a flying fat*ss but honestly it's just simply the best :V

Togekiss

ahhhh

ss of my togekyuti and my char

the picture that i used for colours and body as reference

Togekiss Pokémon Kristal Togetic Togepi, sinek türleri, memeli, Memeli gibi  köpek png | PNGEgg

Edited by Annelin
  • 5 months later...