Does my account have any Shinys ban?

I heard on the channel of a youtuber, that there is a ban that makes 
it difficult to meet shynis, is this real? It left me thinking since 
I've been playing for 7 years and I don't even have a shyni ot

I attach the video, it is in Spanish, minute 2:25
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ME6ubv0ZIHQ&t=350s

Well, I would like to know if this is real, and if it is, my account has that ban? 
or some ban, how can I find out about that, thanks.

nick: SergioAnibal

1 hour ago, Fixedgaming said:

En todos estos años, ¿alguna vez has buscado constantemente un brillo?

Well, 7 years playing, farming, catching pokemon, making hordes, training pokemon, raising pokemon, and exclusively dedicating myself to hunting shynies, yes 3 times in particular for 3 whole weeks, the first 2 only with the donor state, and the last with the Giver and the Shiny Amulet.

14 minutes ago, SergioAnibal said:

Well, 7 years playing, farming, catching pokemon, making hordes, training pokemon, raising pokemon, and exclusively dedicating myself to hunting shynies, yes 3 times in particular for 3 whole weeks, the first 2 only with the donor state, and the last with the Giver and the Shiny Amulet.

It took me 11 months to get a shiny karp. 98.000 solo encounters.
It took me 1428 eggs to get charizard.. it is just random, if you really want a shiny go hunt it and stick to it till u get it!

40 minutes ago, RysPicz said:

15000 hours played, I think my encounters would go in millions already, effect?

5 encountered shinies over the course of over 7 years

shiny rate is fair

15K hours played? omg OP.
i'm play since 2013, but just have 1,9K hours played ~
and what i'm got is shiny spearow a min ago.
So proud of you ._. for real.

4 minutes ago, Minihara said:

15K hours played? omg OP.
i'm play since 2013, but just have 1,9K hours played ~
and what i'm got is shiny spearow a min ago.
So proud of you ._. for real.

not sure if sarcastic, because 15k hours played is nothing to be proud of

2 hours ago, razimove said:

this is false, in the past Kyu or Desu, can't remember who, did confirm that there were indeed shiny rate nerfs to suspect of botting accounts.

Pretty sure they said that it was only temporary. Also, I’d bet it lowers your odds but doesn’t push them to Zero (so not an outright ban on shinies). Also, you have to really be a bot for it to kick in.

1 hour ago, Quakkz said:

you gotta spam "JAJAJAJA :V" in allchat or have a female username to find shinies, otherwise your account is shiny locked

We all know that the real way to trick the system is to have a Chinese name. 

I have already found 3 shinies on my alt in 200hrs and 0 shinies on my main with almost 1k hrs ;(

I see you devs! 

2 hours ago, EricRasp said:

We all know that the real way to trick the system is to have a Chinese name. 

I have already found 3 shinies on my alt in 200hrs and 0 shinies on my main with almost 1k hrs ;(

I see you devs! 

It's All luck.

3 shiny in 200 hrs is just ... DAMN

I just watched the video, and the person mentions the anti-cheat mechanic, which reduces the shiny odds for players suspected to use a third-party software to automate their games. This was confirmed by Kyu and IT IS an actual thing. However, this administrator also mentioned that this doesn't affect the majority of players, just cheaters who hack the game, and it's not based on how many encounters you make. In your case it's just bad luck.

On 8/17/2020 at 9:35 PM, SecretDjinn said:

It is not.

It's been a belief created among the Spanish community to justify bad luck. No such thing as a "shiny ban" exists.

It all ultimately boils down to luck, some find shinies in under hours, others take years to find their first. Just be patient.

On 8/18/2020 at 1:46 AM, RysPicz said:

15000 hours played, I think my encounters would go in millions already, effect?

5 encountered shinies over the course of over 7 years

shiny rate is fair

These two posts illustrate what I had been telling players new and old for some time, "don't look for the shiny, the shiny will look for you eventually."

Think of it more as a relaxing cruise instead of a hunt with your metal detector. Throughout my tenure here in game, I found 5 shinies and played back in 2013. Three on my main and two on my alt. My first shiny was Tentacool, but I couldn't catch it because I had no balls (and used my master ball on a Houndoom back in the day). One day, I was EV Training for Attack and a Shiny Carvanha encountered me. This time, I was well stocked for the occasion and tossed an Ultra Ball. I caught it on the first turn! Lastly, I was leveling some pokemon for one of my projects and then a Shiny Tentacruel came on my screen in the horde battle. I had to knock out her four other buddies and tossed some balls in her direction. That Tentacruel has now been caught.

My two other shinies were caught on different accounts, one was a Hoothoot and the other was a Sandile. What I am trying to say is be patient and the shiny will eventually start searching for a player to keep him/her company. I knew a guy who has been searching for a shiny for years and another guy who caught a shiny Tentacruel while leveling a pokemon. Patience is key.

• 2 years later...