[Official] Sunday Night Heavyweights (Feb Edition)

Shanie

[quote name='Strychnine' timestamp='1359948879' post='183444']
And the winner is....

[color=#FF0000][size=7]Amanu[/size][/color]
[color=#FF0000][size=3]2nd. iSponge[/size][/color]

[size=3]Thanks everyone for coming out.[/size]
[/quote]Great tournament. Thanks for Hosting Stryhchine. See everyone next month!

This tournament was a joke, A FUCKING JOKE, the combat of MajinMaximus was a fucking theft, why was he disqualified, WHY?? Cause he made an epic combat? He didn't make cheats, he only did what he must do. The organizer looks like an idiot making "new rules" in the middle of a fucking great control combat. Where is the fucking time clause rule? i can't see it in the written rules in the foum. Strychnine is a corrupt organizer and moderator, if you don't know how to organize a tournament you must be quiescent and hold your fucking shinys for your friends like Amanu, that could be, suspiciously, a very good friend of Strychnine... POKEMMO is a corrupt dictatorship, and Strychnine looks like his Hitler. I hope that in the next tournament will be a competent referee, not corrupt moderators. Tournament like this are a fucking shame. Petit Cup will be exactly...sorry for the players.

[quote name='Machacasaurios' timestamp='1359984533' post='183876']
This tournament was a joke, A FUCKING JOKE, the combat of MajinMaximus was a fucking theft, why was he disqualified, WHY?? Cause he made an epic combat? He didn't make cheats, he only did what he must do. The organizer looks like an idiot making "new rules" in the middle of a fucking great control combat. Where is the fucking time clause rule? i can't see it in the written rules in the foum. Strychnine is a corrupt organizer and moderator, if you don't know how to organize a tournament you must be quiescent and hold your fucking shinys for your friends like Amanu, that could be, suspiciously, a very good friend of Strychnine... POKEMMO is a corrupt dictatorship, and Strychnine looks like his Hitler. I hope that in the next tournament will be a competent referee, not corrupt moderators. Tournament like this are a fucking shame. Petit Cup will be exactly...sorry for the players.
[/quote]

LOLD ATTA BOY, SHOW THEM WHAT U MADE OFF!!

[/quote]

calm your tits

This tournament was a joke, A FUCKING JOKE, the combat of MajinMaximus was a fucking theft, why was he disqualified, WHY?? Cause he made an epic combat? He didn't make cheats, he only did what he must do. The organizer looks like an idiot making "new rules" in the middle of a fucking great control combat. Where is the fucking time clause rule? i can't see it in the written rules in the foum. Strychnine is a corrupt organizer and moderator, if you don't know how to organize a tournament you must be quiescent and hold your fucking shinys for your friends like Amanu, [b]that could be, suspiciously, a very good friend of Strychnine[/b]... POKEMMO is a corrupt dictatorship, and Strychnine looks like his Hitler. I hope that in the next tournament will be a competent referee, not corrupt moderators. Tournament like this are a fucking shame. Petit Cup will be exactly...sorry for the players.
[/quote]no