How to teach Dragon Dance to flygon?

First, Sorry if im posting in the wrong place. I searched a asking area and only found one related to technical stuffs.

Well, im leveling a flygon to do some money farm rematching NPCS. In a related video (in the spoilers), the content creator is using a flygon with Dragon Dance. So, i checked out a Gen 5 Pokedex to see how flygon can learn dragon dance, but theres nothing related to Egg move, TM, Tutor or level up there: https://pokemondb.net/pokedex/flygon/moves/5
I also tried to search here, into the forums, but i found anithing.

Can someone help me saying how to teach dragon dance to my flygon, please?

Edited by Paulo300991

As seen in dex

image.png.ac2d8c448e443d0ed2a5e2b1dd141668.png

Flygon learns ddance at START and as TM. So, you can teach it via move reminder (heart scales) or by using the TM (can be bought from big marts like celadon/lillycove mart)

Learn to use the in game pokedex for questions like this, not the pokedex info on external resources.

Edited by Dip
1 minute ago, Dip said:

As seen in dex

image.png.ac2d8c448e443d0ed2a5e2b1dd141668.png

Flygon learns ddance at START and as TM. So, you can teach it via move reminder (heart scales) or by using the TM (can be bought from big marts like celadon/lillycove mart)

Learn to use pokedex for questions like this

Thank you.

So, this game has more content than the original Gen 5, right? I didnt know that. I also looked up at PokeMMO wiki ant theres not related to Flygon learning Dragon Dance either.  Good to know that i can see that stuff in the game.

Also, the topic related to TMs that can be brought that i checked out doesnt says about dragon dance

Theres any topic more updated to those stuffs in the forums?

2 minutes ago, Paulo300991 said:

Theres any topic more updated to those stuffs in the forums?

Yes, for moves, glance over the details in latest update:

Short summary is that, tutors and move reminders/deleters are moved to pokecenter and you can refer to this guide to see which tutor moves are thought in which tutors:

TMs are included in big marts.

4 minutes ago, Paulo300991 said:

So, this game has more content than the original Gen 5, right?

Here we have gen5 poke (so no fairies and steel resists dark) with gen5 moves (so no moves that are introduced in gen6 or later) but with gen8 learn set i think.

The rule of thumb is kind of "as long as the pokemon exists in the game, and the move exists in the game.

If the pokemon ever learned this move, in any generation, it will probably know it in pokemmo."

Since learnsets become wildly different from the originals in this manner. The in-game pokedex is indeed your best resource.

So I highly recommend filling it out!