Male breeding

31 minutes ago, ShiroHebbi said:

Hello greetings :) 

I got little idea about how to breed thanks to the guides here. But now I wanted to breed a hitmontop and have no idea on how to do it .

Do they only breed with dittos?  Or are there any other way?

Thanks ^^

Yes they only breed with ditto and you always have to Level the breeded tyrogue to 20 and evolve to repeat

1 hour ago, Leviatharian said:

Yes they only breed with ditto and you always have to Level the breeded tyrogue to 20 and evolve to repeat

Well thanks so is it posibble to get a 5x 31 ditto?  aren't they expensive ? Or do the people usually compensate with 30 ivs'  ?

Thanks ^^

3 hours ago, ShiroHebbi said:

Well thanks so is it posibble to get a 5x 31 ditto?  aren't they expensive ? Or do the people usually compensate with 30 ivs'  ?

Thanks ^^

5x31 is very very very rare - and personally, I have only seen one Ditto like that and it went for 50m+ in price. 

What you should do if you want a perfect Male only, is breed a 4x31 Male with a 4x31 Ditto and hope for the desired nature. Else, you will need a natured 4x31 Ditto - and those are very rare and expensive too. Thus, people actually settle with 2x31 + 3x27+ or 3x31 + 2x27+ for Male only breeds most of the time. 

Best of luck. ^^ 

2 minutes ago, EricRasp said:

Can you evo the tyrogue into any of its evos or must it be specific? 

He evolves into Hitmonlee if the Attack is higher than its Defense
He evolves into Hitmonchan if the Defense is higher than its Attack
And he evolves into Hitmontop if its Attack and Defense are the same

23 minutes ago, Sethsen said:

5x31 is very very very rare - and personally, I have only seen one Ditto like that and it went for 50m+ in price. 

What you should do if you want a perfect Male only, is breed a 4x31 Male with a 4x31 Ditto and hope for the desired nature. Else, you will need a natured 4x31 Ditto - and those are very rare and expensive too. Thus, people actually settle with 2x31 + 3x27+ or 3x31 + 2x27+ for Male only breeds most of the time. 

Best of luck. ^^ 

Ok thanks I was searching for dittos it was really expensive