Desire

Will you consider to sell Saiyan hair( idk the accurate name) again? Because this hair is very popular but we can't get from any ways, nobody will sell it. You can sell high price(1b 2b) like other flash sale. At least we can have some motivation and hope to get it. I hope you can seriously consider this matter.

Yup I know that way, i can buy one from other players, but do you know the number and price in market? As i know the trade of Saiyan hair is used 9b recently, how can i earn 9b... $10=1000RP=1m 9b=900m=$9000? So that means you are rookie, you just can pay $9000 to get it? Does it make sense? Maybe you can make it to pvp reward rather than some new vanities like ufo...

24 minutes ago, AmbitionSC said:

Yup I know that way, i can buy one from other players, but do you know the number and price in market? As i know the trade of Saiyan hair is used 9b recently, how can i earn 9b... $10=1000RP=1m 9b=900m=$9000? So that means you are rookie, you just can pay $9000 to get it? Does it make sense? Maybe you can make it to pvp reward rather than some new vanities like ufo...

It's as @LifeStyleNORE says. Time Limited items are Time Limited for a reason. ^^  I'm sorry to break it to you, but you shouldn't expect them to return at any point. 
I wish you the best of luck with obtaining one - or other cool vanities that are released or to be released. 

Have a good day.