why did they do this?

Hello, I want to know the reason why the tentacruel hat went from 500 battles won to 1250 (625 assuming that for each battle you get 2 reward points). I find it very exaggerated and unfair, I don't think anyone can get it in just 13 days.

Hola, quiero saber el motivo del por que el sombrero de tentacruel paso de 500 batallas ganadas a 1250 (625 suponiendo que que por cada batallas se consigan 2 puntos de recompensas).
Me parece muy exagerado e injusto, no creo que nadie pueda conseguirlo en solo 13 dias.

2分钟前,ValentinPP 说:

Hello, I want to know the reason why the tentacruel hat went from 500 battles won to 1250 (625 assuming that for each battle you get 2 reward points). I find it very exaggerated and unfair, I don't think anyone can get it in just 13 days.

Hola, quiero saber el motivo del por que el sombrero de tentacruel paso de 500 batallas ganadas a 1250 (625 suponiendo que que por cada batallas se consigan 2 puntos de recompensas).
Me parece muy exagerado e injusto, no creo que nadie pueda conseguirlo en solo 13 dias.

You're right. I also made a simple calculation.

Suppose a match takes ten minutes,You win and you can get two points.

But nobody can win all the battle,so we have to take 20 minutes to get two points.

According to these rules, we need about 208 hours to get the final reward.

1分钟前,Desu 说:

Seasonal rewards do not reset every 14 days. You have until the end of September to get it.

Don't you think it's hard to play 200 hours in two months? Players have to spend about 3 hours a day playing games to get the final reward. Moreover, the ordinary rewards on the left have not changed according to the original two-week time. How can I explain this?

1 minute ago, Hibikl said:

Don't you think it's hard to play 200 hours in two months? Players have to spend about 3 hours a day playing games to get the final reward. Moreover, the ordinary rewards on the left have not changed according to the original two-week time. How can I explain this?

These are rewards for PvP players. Not everyone is expected to want to put in the time to get them. The actual time required may still need adjustments, but we're keeping an eye on it.

The early reset for bi-weekly rewards was a one time thing due to rescalling of rewards. We're sorry for the inconvience it has caused players.

24 minutes ago, Desu said:

These are rewards for PvP players. Not everyone is expected to want to put in the time to get them. The actual time required may still need adjustments, but we're keeping an eye on it.

The early reset for bi-weekly rewards was a one time thing due to rescalling of rewards. We're sorry for the inconvience it has caused players.

i needed just 3 more wins for toge now i have 0 points and toge changed for a mon i don't want.. come on.

Hace 1 hora, Desu dijo:

Las recompensas estacionales no se reinician cada 14 días. Tienes hasta finales de septiembre para conseguirlo.

Gracias por responder, lei los detalles de la actualizacion con un traductor, creo que hubo un error del mismo.
El traductor dijo "las recompensas se reinician cada 15 dias", interprete que lo dijo haciendo referencia a todas las recompensas, perdon por las molestias.

1 hour ago, Desu said:

Las recompensas estacionales no se reinician cada 14 días. Tienes hasta finales de septiembre para conseguirlo.

Gracias por responder, lei los detalles de la actualizacion con un traductor, creo que hubo un error del mismo.
El traductor dijo "las recompensas se reinician cada 15 dias", interprete que lo dijo haciendo referencia a todas las recompensas, perdon por las molestias.

Thanks for responding, I read the details of the update with a translator, I think there was an error in it. The translator said "the rewards restart every 15 days", interpret that he said it referring to all the rewards, sorry for the inconvenience.

10 hours ago, Desu said:

I think something that is being missed here is that the system was designed to encourage starting earlier in the season to maximize your chances of earning certain rewards. Obviously this season being shorter the time investment will feel like more of an issue, but when the first 12 week season starts it might be a different story.

Math for a 12 week season (Rounded Up):

Average Wins Per Week: 53 (52.08 exact average)

Average Wins Per Day: 8 (7.44 exact average)

Assuming the average duel lasts 20 minutes, that means a player would need to invest 160 minutes per day on average (2hr 40min) which averages to a mere 19 hours per week average.

This math assumes a given player starts on day 1 of the new season. The longer you wait to start a season, the more time you will be required to invest to earn certain rewards.