Nickname a pokemon with 1 letter

MightyBoxer

Question

4 answers to this question

I was never able to name my Pokemon one or two letters in this game, so I have used the leader of '31' so that even with one perfect stat, I could sort and name the Pokemon. An example of this is '31H', which has a 31 in the Health IV. With the cost for renaming being removed and revamped, this could be a temporary solution. Hope this is somewhat helpful. 

12 hours ago, MightyBoxer said:

I always nicknamed my pokemon A B C D E or F

A being 31IV in HP.

AB 31 IV in HP Attack

Was a convenient system for me to sort my breeders that i learned from bestfriends.

Since new update it wont let me name my pokemon with 1 letter it says invalid name.

Whats wrong with 1 letter nicknames? it was fine before.Can we get it back?

I don't recall using the letter system to sort breeds. Personally, my caught mons that happen to have 31 in certain IVs are named "HP", "Atk, Sp Def", or the like. Perhaps, I might of mentioned it some time ago while working on the breeding self help video.

Spoiler

You may want to credit @Lin. He gave me some ideas for the video script.

On 8/3/2020 at 11:48 PM, Bestfriends said:

I don't recall using the letter system to sort breeds. Personally, my caught mons that happen to have 31 in certain IVs are named "HP", "Atk, Sp Def", or the like. Perhaps, I might of mentioned it some time ago while working on the breeding self help video.

Reveal hidden contents

You may want to credit @Lin. He gave me some ideas for the video script.

was long time ago.i guess i started naming those breeders that way after watching baron x tutorial about breeding.He did not name them that way but he did use a chart with that naming system.Thats probably how i started naming pokes like that.

You used to do some tutorial videos before mayor channel.where are they?

12 minutes ago, MightyBoxer said:

was long time ago.i guess i started naming those breeders that way after watching baron x tutorial about breeding.He did not name them that way but he did use a chart with that naming system.Thats probably how i started naming pokes like that.

You used to do some tutorial videos before mayor channel.where are they?

Roy Rogers Tutorial, but that channel is a bit outdated with its advice.