[MOD] The Ultimate Persona 5 Music Mod (Sinnoh) (v1.2) [Post Traducido en los Comentarios]

As ya'll have read in the title this is a Persona 5 Music Mod that I made for the Sinnoh region with love and Effort~

I called this "The Ultimate Persona 5 Music Mod" because I used music from:

- Persona 5

- Persona 5 Royal

- Persona 5 The Animation

- Persona 5 Dancing in Starlight

(I haven't played Persona Q2 Yet, That's why I did not include it on the pack.) 

anyways; I tried to be as punctual as possible in relation to the feelings that the songs convey; Even tho the transcription I've got of the music route was on german...
so if you find anything that might be inaccurate be sure to post it here.

Update v1.2:

- Corrected music from the Pokemon league.

Important Notes:

While reviewing the different songs in the game, I noticed that there are 2 bugs that are not caused by the mod, but by the game itself.

1) The first one is when you pick up an object: The game  plays the default music and The custom music stops as well.  when I try to use the /bgm command the music doesn't seem to have a path. 

2) The second one is when you catch a Pokemon: the song that is designated to the "1127: Pokémon caught" route does NOT play and the default pokemon song plays instead.

If anyone finds the solution to these bugs please notify me in the comments.

261bb702d75fb06eb3d067dba720104c77c4f665_hq.jpg.2cfc9e1f6b329d325c3b5f6bc1f70e31.jpg
Download Link: 

http://www.mediafire.com/file/xjxgt8rjy9pjqi6/TheUltimateP5MusicMod_%2528Sinnoh%2529.zip/file

Install:

PC: Be sure to Install it as a Normal Mod on PokeMMO\data\mods and then activate it in "Mod Management".

Android: I'm almost certain that this WILL work on Android devices even tho I haven't tested it... If it does, be sure to comment just to confirm.

At last but not least:
I don't plan on making another mod at the moment... but if I find the spare time and the needed motivation I might be able to upgrade the mod to all four regions.

I'll leave my paypal In case you're happy with the mod and want to give me a reward for my efforts

POST TRADUCIDO AL ESPAñOL: 

El Ultimo Mod de Musica de Persona 5  (Sinnoh) (v 1.2)

Como ya habrán leído en el título, este es un Mod de Música de Persona 5 que hice para la región de Sinnoh con mucho amor y esfuerzo ~

Llamé a este mod "El Ultimo Mod de Musica de Persona 5" porque usé música de:

- Persona 5

- Persona 5 Royal

- Persona 5 La Animación

- Persona 5 bailando en Starlight

(Todavía no he jugado Persona Q2, por eso no lo incluí en el paquete).

De todos modos Intenté ser lo más puntual posible en relación con los sentimientos que transmiten las canciones; Aunque la transcripción que tengo de la ruta de la música fue en alemán... así que si encuentra algo que puede ser inexacto, asegúrese de publicarlo aquí.

Actualización v1.2:

- Música corregida de la liga Pokemon.

Notas importantes:

Mientras revisaba las diferentes canciones del juego, noté que hay 2 errores que no son causados por el mod, sino por el juego en sí.

1) La primera es cuando recoges un objeto: el juego reproduce la música predeterminada y la música personalizada también se detiene. cuando trato de usar el comando / bgm, la música no parece tener una ruta.

2) La segunda es cuando atrapas un Pokémon: la canción que está designada para la ruta "1127: Pokémon atrapado" NO se reproduce y en su lugar se reproduce la canción predeterminada de Pokémon.

Si alguien encuentra la solución a estos errores, notifíqueme en los comentarios.

261bb702d75fb06eb3d067dba720104c77c4f665_hq.jpg.c07add8d65a4e61d9ff16b865cfaef1e.jpg

Enlace de descarga:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/xjxgt8rjy9pjqi6/TheUltimateP5MusicMod_%28Sinnoh%29.zip/file

Instalacion:

PC: asegúrese de instalarlo como Mod normal en PokeMMO \ data \ mods y luego actívelo en "Mod Management".

Android: estoy casi seguro de que esto FUNCIONARÁ en dispositivos Android incluso aunque no lo haya probado... Si lo hace, asegúrese de comentar solo para confirmar.

• Revz changed the title to [MOD] The Ultimate Persona 5 Music Mod (Sinnoh) (v1.2) [Post Traducido en los Comentarios]
  • 2 months later...

Thank you for this sir.I really love the persona soundtrack series.I dont have enough devices to help you configure the sound looping since I only have android but I hope my simple thank you is enough to know that at least in can raise your motivation sir.

Edited by HauntedHeartsPH
spelling and additional grammar correction(Im nad at english sorry)