Any EXP. Share Mods

Electricman17

Question

5 answers to this question

4 minutes ago, Electricman17 said:

I already knew that, but I want more like an EXP. Share mod that either enables every Pokemon to level up without the EXP. Share held that started in Gen 6, or an EXP. Share mod that multiplies the amount of EXP Gained to the Pokemon that holds it.

Nothing like that here. 

If you want your mons to not gain any exp and just evs then there is an item called Amnesia Brace. It costs 1k Reward Points and you cannot buy it on GTL or sell it. It is only available from the gift shop. 

Unfortunately no mods... Although there are items that significantly boost the amount of EXP a Pokemon will receive:

- EXP Charm: 25% Boost

- Lucky Egg: 2.0x Boost

- Lucky Egg (small): 1.5x Boost

- Donator Status Tickets: 25% EXP boost along with 10% Shiny Encounter and 10% Egg Hatching

Hope this info helps. ^^

2 hours ago, Electricman17 said:

Hi, I'm pretty much new to this site and all and I've started playing on Friday, I was wondering if there are any EXP. Share Mods out there, because this is a WHOLE LOT harder than the originals.

Due to the MMO nature of the game, there's no way to craft a mod that gives you any kind of advantage over other players, like farming exp faster or differently.

All mods are entirely cosmetic, like changing the appearance of pokemon, or the music that plays.