Pvp Rewards 25s

pachima

Question

So, this was an issue that a lot of people have brought in the past. Why not increase the ivs of pvp reward comps?

Now I won't ask for anything unreal like 6x31 or something like that. However, I realized that having 25 is actually the same as having 24 in most comps except on the one stat people get their last 4 evs. What I'm asking is to replace these 25s to 26s. It is a very slight change that should be ez to implement and doesn't really affects market in any way. And hey, +3 stat points is better than nothing, and probably would make these comps way more usable than they are right now.

Thank you.

7 answers to this question

1 minute ago, NikhilR said:

I would actually prefer if they made it 2x31 and 4x29 like how it is being offered as CC prizes.  This implementation would in no way make CC's less desirable because CCs have a monetary reward in addition to the comp prize + require lesser number of wins to obtain such prizes.

These current comps are not useful for PvP.

I can't get CloseCombat out of my mind :( 

Please not 26. Having 4 wasted EVs from using even IV values triggers the fuck out of me. Odd IVs are always far more fun to work with since for non 252/252 spreads since you have the option to invest into all 5 EVs, 100% agreed that they should be buffed since 25ivs are pretty much unusable and is far below what most people consider entry level ivs nowadays, but it should remain odd only IV values.

1 hour ago, NikhilR said:

I would actually prefer if they made it 2x31 and 4x29 like how it is being offered as CC prizes.  This implementation would in no way make CC's less desirable because CCs have a monetary reward in addition to the comp prize + require lesser number of wins to obtain such prizes.

These current comps are not useful for PvP.

Agreed, it's not like they're "giving" people these PvP comps neither. You still have to win 35 games or whatever it is to get it. Hell if it's that much of a deal, increase it to 50 wins or whatever. I'm sure people wouldnt mind as long as they're getting a comp they can actually use at the end of it. 

1 hour ago, DarylDixon said:

id would be happy even with 2x31 4x27 at least, especially wall mons with those 25 kinda useless

I think this would be a reasonable middle-ground, because 27+ IVs in off-stats are usable, and the incentive to play CCs would be preserved since they would still offer prizes with better IVs.

Edited by Zymogen