Quick PVP MM question

Hello guys, first of all, sorry for my english im not that good huehue.

it's against the rules if i play nu ranked by using my main account + the alt? i mean, with the main i play seriously, with the secondary i just stall 5 turn to ragequit and farm the battlepoints or even doing serious matchess even with the alt. i see some players doing that type of thing because their elo is really really low (like around 300 or less). don't know if it's an abuse that type of thing, im just asking you if it's possible to do it, most people farm bp by doing that, and also if that is keep going since the update came out i wanted to ask you staff if it's against the rules or not doing that type of thing.

i made the post just for this before doing that action which maybe can be against rules.

as i said, sorry my english

Just now, Kyu said:

Match fixing/manipulation will get you banned very quickly, and we'll take away your rewards too.

so, people who's keep doing that type of thing will get banned, alright thank you.

Also i can use alt in same time to playing it seriously? or i just have to playing with 1 main account?

if i log off on my main and i play on the alt seriously , over using my main it's possible to do that?

1 minute ago, DarylDixon said:

so, people who's keep doing that type of thing will get banned, alright thank you.

Also i can use alt in same time to playing it seriously? or i just have to playing with 1 main account?

if i log off on my main and i play on the alt seriously , over using my main it's possible to do that?

As long as you're not trying to fight yourself, we don't care

42 minutes ago, GodofIshean said:

What if you're so bad u cant seem to get out of the 300 rating do you still get banned?

well that's not a ban , but it's kinda easy to know when someone is abusing of that, just check the low elo's, kinda impossible someone get less than 330elo points to.

12 hours ago, Kyu said:

Match fixing/manipulation will get you banned very quickly, and we'll take away your rewards too.

What about those who are dropping to 300, to spam teams like some did and already have the headgear vanity of the tier, by win trading 24/7?

45 minutes ago, razimove said:

What about those who are dropping to 300, to spam teams like some did and already have the headgear vanity of the tier, by win trading 24/7?

wait that's how they got it?

my question is why giving a delay on the spectate? 

51 minutes ago, razimove said:

"Match fixing / match manipulation will get you banned very quickly, and we'll take away your rewards too."

6 minutes ago, Takens said:

wait that's how they got it?

my question is why giving a delay on the spectate? 

There isn't a delay on spectating. We suspect there's too many battles being played, and the client can't show all of them atm.

1 hour ago, Kyu said:

"Match fixing / match manipulation will get you banned very quickly, and we'll take away your rewards too."

There isn't a delay on spectating. We suspect there's too many battles being played, and the client can't show all of them atm.

Would there be a possibility to add something like a player name search bar to look for the match we want to see. That would be kindda useful if the server can't show all of them that way we can expectate our team mates or is there another plan you guys have around it?

8 hours ago, Takens said:

Would there be a possibility to add something like a player name search bar to look for the match we want to see. That would be kindda useful if the server can't show all of them that way we can expectate our team mates or is there another plan you guys have around it?

Yes either that, or if you could make it possible to sort by alphabetical order when pressing on "Battle" - press twice to sort the 2nd column of names. Just like we can with Tier, Rating and Duration.

I'll add it to the suggestion box o/

On 8/3/2020 at 4:42 AM, Kyu said:

you could just allow us to /spectate "name", or give us a search bar to find specific match ups from our team or friends, it would be awesome.

@Kyu, @Desu , so this new method how does work? it's sure it's about elo and stall? time? im on around elo 630-650 in NU, got many turn's time battle, i think max one was 20 minutes.

does that work in base at the odds? if yes what are the odds to get  3 points to max 10 per win? i did a win streak of 8 matchs, by getting all 2 points and probabily one with 3, how i can get more than 2/3 point's per win?

Regardering the ladder rewards update id feel it kinda unfair to make the vanity prize as 1200+ point's , especially with the reset you have to nerd kinda alot to get it and that's not easy to get it, also for who has high elo rank, it's even more hard to find a opponent for other tiers. and also why you guys didnt added additionalprizes, until the end of the week instead of resetting em? (example 175 points was the x2 pvp mystery boxes, you could add more points example ,200 points = x3 choiceband, 225 points = 20k bp, until the final prize as wanted 500 points to claim it. one last thing,if there was or there are people  who got already the vanity item probabily... and if there is someone who ya got it, it i will get another of em? i kinda feel bad we got that reset i was like near 200 points, and 300 left to get the roserade mask :(

btw sorry my english

Edited by DarylDixon