Box Transfer System

EricRasp

Question

PokeMMO has such a robust ditto (shitto) economy and it is only increasing in popularity. I think it's only fair that we have the option of transferring entire boxes to another player. Having to manually transfer 5 dittos at a time is like stone age tech. It's 2020 and we can do better. 

I don't have to convince anyone on how useful and welcoming it would be to the ditto catching community and the general population as a whole. 

Feel free to add-on to my suggestion below via comments.

EDIT: FighterChamp has a really good suggestion. It is true that my suggestion does have the risk of being scammed and we all know that if you want it to be completely scam proof then mail is your best option. 

If we could have an option in the mail where we can mail entire boxes for a certain fee (not too much) that would be great as well. Thanks man :) 

Cheers :) 

Edited by EricRasp
Updated suggestion

12 answers to this question

They actually want to eat our time as much as they can...

Example - Sweet Scent mechanics in which you can only keep one pokemon with sweet scent keeping others not work.

Same system with ditto it also takes decent time to transfer them plus it need a lot PATIENCE and hopefully all shiny hunters got that so they can do this process million times.

But We Need Change (^_-) 

I suggest another system where we can mail all dittos at a single time for 6k mailing fees(100 yens * 60 shitto).

It will be much Easier.

Scam Risk:

Both Your and my suggestions got scamming risk but hopefully we got ban appeal section so scammers will be punished :)

I agree To Your Suggestion and best of luck!!

10 minutes ago, FighterChamp said:

They actually want to eat our time as much as they can...

Example - Sweet Scent mechanics in which you can only keep one pokemon with sweet scent keeping others not work.

Same system with ditto it also takes decent time to transfer them plus it need a lot PATIENCE and hopefully all shiny hunters got that so they can do this process million times.

But We Need Change (^_-) 

I suggest another system where we can mail all dittos at a single time for 6k mailing fees(100 yens * 60 shitto).

It will be much Easier.

Scam Risk:

Both Your and my suggestions got scamming risk but hopefully we got ban appeal section so scammers will be punished :)

I agree To Your Suggestion and best of luck!!

Thanks for the suggestion man. I see what you're talking about and I completely agree. Suggestion has been updated :) 

41 minutes ago, EricRasp said:

What's the point of transferring it to yourself? The main reason this was suggested is because ditto farmers can sell their boxes to shiny hunters through this easy method. 

Ex. Transfer from PokemonfanTerry to DBZFan. Both on the same username.

You could transfer up to 10 pokemon at a time, or higher if you wish.

I think of it based on Pal Park and Pokemon Transporter (3ds). Only similar.

2 minutes ago, Bigpokemonfan said:

Ex. Transfer from PokemonfanTerry to DBZFan. Both on the same username.

You could transfer up to 10 pokemon at a time, or higher if you wish.

I think of it based on Pal Park and Pokemon Transporter (3ds). Only similar.

Umm.. If I understood you correctly, then that is exactly what I am suggesting as well, except I'm asking it to be integrated into the mail system in order to send whole boxes.