关于封号

hrq

亲爱的管理员先生

您好 我的账号hsrkqc账号在6.18日被封禁,而本人并没有rmt  也没有任何违规迹象仅仅是通过活动获得5v三首,也有可能是我交易行卖的伊布有问题但是我的伊布5项14个体是收藏品我也是无意挂上去被人拍了也是正常5v价格谢谢

Dear Mr. administrator

Hello, my account hsrkqc was banned on June 18, and I have no RMT or any sign of violation. I just got three pieces of 5V through the activity. It may also be that there is something wrong with the IBU sold by my trading bank. But my 5 items and 14 individuals are collectibles. I have no intention to hang it up and be photographed. It is also the normal price of 5V. Thank you

Dear Mr. administrator

Hello, my account hsrkqc was banned on June 18, and I have no RMT or any sign of violation. I just got three pieces of 5V through the activity. It may also be that there is something wrong with the IBU sold by my trading bank. But my 5 items and 14 individuals are collectibles. I have no intention to hang it up and be photographed. It is also the normal price of 5V. Thank you

另外我的申诉也被无故驳回,希望您能讲究证据说话,谢谢,也不是说什么就是自己玩很久的号误封了有点心疼谢谢啦

Dear Mr. administrator

In addition, my complaint has been rejected without any reason. I hope you can pay attention to the evidence. Thank you. It's not to say that the number you played for a long time was mistakenly sealed. Thank you

Dear Mr. administrator

In addition, my complaint has been rejected without any reason. I hope you can pay attention to the evidence. Thank you. It's not to say that the number you played for a long time was mistakenly sealed. Thank you

• TMXI locked this topic

亲爱的管理员先生

您好 我的账号hsrkqc账号在6.18日被封禁,而本人并没有rmt  也没有任何违规迹象仅仅是通过活动获得5v三首,也有可能是我交易行卖的伊布有问题但是我的伊布5项14个体是收藏品我也是无意挂上去被人拍了也是正常5v价格谢谢

Dear Mr. administrator

Dear Mr. administrator

另外我的申诉也被无故驳回,希望您能讲究证据说话,谢谢,也不是说什么就是自己玩很久的号误封了有点心疼谢谢啦

Dear Mr. administrator

Dear Mr. administrator

• TMXI locked this topic