关于收集服装的建议(Advice on collecting clothing)

xkxlldy

Question

作为一个近几年才玩此游戏的玩家,我很想收集全部的服装,但是有些服装是很早以前就推出且不可交易,这让我没有机会去收集;还有一些服装过于稀少收集的难度很大。身为一个收集爱好者我希望能有一个收集全部服装的机会,为此,我提出以下建议:

1.将不可交易的服装改为可交易。

2.限时出售的服装可以通过活动,pvp奖励等形式少量放出。

3.活动礼盒不再按照年代分类。活动礼盒可以开出所有年代此礼盒包含的服装,对于前几年的服装可以降低它的出货概率,以保持它的稀有度。

As a player who has only played this game in recent years, I would like to collect all the costumes, but some costumes were launched a long time ago and are not tradable, which prevents me from having the opportunity to collect; and some costumes are too scarce to collect.

Big.

As a collection enthusiast, I hope to have an opportunity to collect all the clothes. To this end, I make the following suggestions:

1. Change non-tradable clothing to tradable.

2. Clothing sold for a limited time can be released in small quantities through events, pvp rewards and other forms.

3. Event gift boxes are no longer classified according to age.

The event gift box can open out the clothing contained in this gift box of all ages. For the clothing of previous years, the probability of its shipment can be reduced to maintain its rarity.

5 answers to this question

The whole idea behind Limited time cosmetics is that they shouldn't be brought back in those kind of ways and should be available for a limited time period ofc. By bringing back the expensive cosmetics via gift boxes and other forms would cripple its value. This is unfair for the players that have worked hard to get it at its current value and what not. Moreover, it also affects the sellers, as they won't get as much money for it as well. Hence, I do not think its a good idea. Just my opinion. Have a nice day. 

On 2020/7/31 at PM2点52分, Mxd said:

限时化妆品的整个想法是,不应以那种方式将它们带回来,并且应该在有限的时间内使用。通过礼品盒和其他形式带回昂贵的化妆品将削弱其价值对于那些努力使它达到当前价值,不达到当前价值的玩家来说,这是不公平的。而且,它也不会影响到列入,因为他们也不会从中获得太多钱。因此,我认为这不是一个好主意。只是我的观点。祝你今天愉快。 

感谢你的讨论。但是我还是坚持我的观点。如果限时发售的服装没有回归的方式的话,会导致服装的数量过多稀有,即使你有钱也无法购买到。这对后期才游玩此游戏的玩家毕竟,也是不公平的。我依然觉得通过某种形式少量的放出,以平衡市场,从而不至于那么稀有,也不至于那么便宜。

Thanks for the discussion. 
But I still stick to my point of view. 
If there is no way to return the limited-time clothing, it will cause the number of clothing to be too rare, even if you have money, you can’t buy it. 
This is also unfair to players who play this game later. 
I still feel that some form of small release is used to balance the market so that it is not so rare or so cheap.

Have a nice day. 

Edited by xkxlldy
2 hours ago, xkxlldy said:

感谢你的讨论。但是我还是坚持我的观点。如果限时发售的服装没有回归的方式的话,会导致服装的数量过多稀有,即使你有钱也无法购买到。这对后期才游玩此游戏的玩家毕竟,也是不公平的。我依然觉得通过某种形式少量的放出,以平衡市场,从而不至于那么稀有,也不至于那么便宜。

Thanks for the discussion. 
But I still stick to my point of view. 
If there is no way to return the limited-time clothing, it will cause the number of clothing to be too rare, even if you have money, you can’t buy it. 
This is also unfair to players who play this game later. 
I still feel that some form of small release is used to balance the market so that it is not so rare or so cheap.

Have a nice day. 

No problem, but like I said, it wouldn't be a Limited-Time Cosmetic if it was released again. Yes I understand where you are coming from but new Limited-Time Cosmetics are being released every now and then so even if you can't afford the ones released in the past, you can still get more and more over the coming years (If a player started this game late, there's nothing we can do about that. They were just unlucky that they weren't at the right place at the right time). Moreover, I'm sure that it wouldn't become priceless even though there's no way of it returning as of now but yes, you have to work very hard to earn money to get some of them. Also if it was released, the economy will not be stable afterwards or so I feel.  Have a great day. : )

Edited by Mxd