Pokemmo requires update every time

After the new update, I updated on my phone and everything was fine. But, when I update the game then close the app, I re-enter and It wants to update again. The first image is the game asking for the update, I update and the antivirus window appears asking if I want to allow or deny it (2nd image). I allow it and the 3rd image appears, with a weird green border, which isn't normal. After it finishes updating I can play the game (4th image) and it works normally besides the same weird green border from the updating thing, and the new content is there, like the new move tutors. But if I close the game and try to enter again, It will ask to update again, the green border disappears and everything repeats again. Is it a problem with my computer, the game or what?Capturar.thumb.JPG.766d3428f1d476928d8ebb1edc8ba5d2.JPGCapturar2.JPG.7b5bd5f107223459d1842537737632f1.JPGCapturar3.JPG.864d683100b58dc8dc8c6a9963094db5.JPGCapturar4.thumb.JPG.0460173c9d873b51b77f59a7d7d686c5.JPGCapturar5.thumb.JPG.a8be9e5b7a8bebb5db71bfbc2da208da.JPG

45 minutes ago, Riso08 said:

How do I do that?

You can either go to Control Panel -> Programs -> Programs and features -> Uninstall - or you can directly locate the PokeMMO folder and delete it. Then proceed to download the file from our website and reinstall everything. 

If this doesn't solve your issue, please contact us via https://forums.pokemmo.eu/index.php?/forum/47-support-request/ .

Have a great day - and best of luck. 

1 hour ago, Sethsen said:

You can either go to Control Panel -> Programs -> Programs and features -> Uninstall - or you can directly locate the PokeMMO folder and delete it. Then proceed to download the file from our website and reinstall everything. 

If this doesn't solve your issue, please contact us via https://forums.pokemmo.eu/index.php?/forum/47-support-request/ .

Have a great day - and best of luck. 

Thanks! It worked! After uninstalling the game, the roms and basically everything besides the mods, I re-installed it and it's updated, working, and it doens't have the green border! Just hope I don't have to do this with every update lol