New Ranked Vanities

LifeStyleNORE

Question

Is it just me, or did devs make these vanities insanely hard to get for no reason? What kind of person is going to grind 500 wins in 3 months just for a hat? Wouldn't it be better to award them to like top10 or top5 highest ranked people, or shit make it like 250 wins (even that feels a lot but still way better). 

1 hour ago, gbwead said:

On top of that, I suspect there is a lot of win trading in low ladder. Recently, I saw some new PvP mystery box on the GTL. Considering none of the players from the 4 leaderboards have won enough matches to afford those, I think it's safe to assume these new PvP mystery box come from low ladder which is quite concerning imo.

By my knowledge, they dont even trade in pokeyen, but teade on the win. You win one, I win the next one, so far so good ). Guessing some of them have already got 200pt or more

9 hours ago, Kyu said:

OU: 0->1->2->3->0

UU: 4->5->6->7->4

NU: 8->9->10->11->8

Doubles: 12->13->14->15->12

Vanities never leave their tier, and 16 items are allocated for PvP rewards currently. Vanities are scheduled for reintroduction after 1 year at the moment.

Does this mean that if I only complete 250/1000 points towards the vanity that it will keep my 250 points for next year when it is reintroduced?