Dev why did you add sylveon hat as limited time reward? and not tradeable?

11 minutes ago, DarylDixon said:

also, why you guys decided to make the vanity untradeable one? is that about people gonna farm like mad with alts and grabbing money with those new vanities from pvp?

No, it's because the point of the vanity is to actively participate in PvP to be able to obtain it.

If you want it, and/or the prestige around owning it, then you must put the effort in to get it.

It's not for PvP players to repeatedly farm over time and sell to others with an interest in it.

11 minutes ago, Darkshade said:

No, it's because the point of the vanity is to actively participate in PvP to be able to obtain it.

If you want it, and/or the prestige around owning it, then you must put the effort in to get it.

It's not for PvP players to repeatedly farm over time and sell to others with an interest in it.

ah,alright gotchu, thank you  man

On 7/29/2020 at 11:03 PM, Munya said:

PvP players could claim the same about the countless vanities given out during PvE events, some of which are also bound to the player.

Here you are forgetting that PvE is the basic mode in the game as everybody has to do it to clear the storyline.

Not that I'm against PvP bounded rewards, as it is a good way to boost this part of the game.

And for once is nice to see de devs thinking  about long term players.

Consequently I'd like to see special rewards for UU and NU players.

Just now, Archiver said:

The intent is to provide players with a sense of pride and accomplishment for unlocking different hats.

thats whole point, but only reason i made thread cause his argument is "why is it untradeable" and i thought same thing but i general i dont even care anymore, i already told my friend "if you getting hat its yours not mine stop worrying about money just enjoy content and if you like pvp you earn it not mine, you dont like hat just dont wear it, if it was tradeable sure have my stupid 200m pokedollar for cat hat" so between me and my friend had argument since yesterday but i don't care im just gonna move on, its not like i would wear it forever, i still have 150 shiny on list i need to catch and find one. 

can we just move on i already made up my mind, mod please close it.

48 minutes ago, axx said:

Here you are forgetting that PvE is the basic mode in the game as everybody has to do it to clear the storyline.

Not that I'm against PvP bounded rewards, as it is a good way to boost this part of the game.

And for once is nice to see de devs thinking  about long term players.

Consequently I'd like to see special rewards for UU and NU players.

PvE events are optional content, you absolutely do not have to do them.

1 hour ago, Munya said:

PvE events are optional content, you absolutely do not have to do them.

By that logic you don't need to to anything to sit and complain about devs not implementing special vanities for afking in viridian.

The point is the ability to take part in the event. In the case of PvE events everybody can participate, even these "PvP players" that you somehow paint to be unable to do PvE.

Yet for PvP events players need to put in some extra work. Not that PvE events are easy for beginners anyways.