Hats or Eyes?

hey this is user pixeldaisy here and I know this is pretty random and probably not important to a lot of you, but I just think that the ninja mask vanity item should be in the Eyes category instead of Hats. I think this because you don't wear the ninja mask on your head, you wear it on your face. I want to wear my white kitty ears with the ninja mask for my aesthetic. pls look into making this a possibility, let me know what you think!

1 hour ago, xzblackbirdzx said:

hey this is user pixeldaisy here and I know this is pretty random and probably not important to a lot of you, but I just think that the ninja mask vanity item should be in the Eyes category instead of Hats. I think this because you don't wear the ninja mask on your head, you wear it on your face. I want to wear my white kitty ears with the ninja mask for my aesthetic. pls look into making this a possibility, let me know what you think!

Unfortunately with the way vanity items are constructed; if the Ninja Mask were to be moved to the eyes slot, you would cease to actually have eyes.

9 hours ago, xzblackbirdzx said:

I've actually just come up with another question, apologies for bumping this. would it ever be possible to wear two of the same category at the same time (such as cat ears and ninja mask simultaneously)? it could even be max 2 items at the same time.

The absolute mess this would cause with double overlays makes this a no unfortunately.