Latest update

WIth new data of usage. partners, %win rate ,etc the competitive part of the game gonna be more acessible by new players and even casuals. Personally i really like to see this kinda of information and the layout made is awesome. I also like the way they didnt put the usage of moves in each pokemon, as it make different strategies have greater value and not been spammed.

Also Idk if is just the hype, but NU and DUBS ladder is much more acive than I speceted! It really would be great if they stay as much active as they are today. A great improvment for both tiers :)

39 minutes ago, Risadex said:

WIth new data of usage. partners, %win rate ,etc the competitive part of the game gonna be more acessible by new players and even casuals. Personally i really like to see this kinda of information and the layout made is awesome. I also like the way they didnt put the usage of moves in each pokemon, as it make different strategies have greater value and not been spammed.

Also Idk if is just the hype, but NU and DUBS ladder is much more acive than I speceted! It really would be great if they stay as much active as they are today. A great improvment for both tiers :)

I love the fact that you can queue for multiple tiers and I think just due to this NU is more active.  We all knew people liked dubs a lot and have been requesting a queue for it.