Change for Knock Off in the update

55 minutes ago, xXBlu3BreathXx said:

Knock off has not been updated, we don't have megas, z stones and fairy Pokemon yet.

So I've heard the argument before that without megas, z-crystals that knock off would be "busted". Personally I dont buy it, gen 8 has been out for a while now, we've experienced buffed knock off without megas and z-crystals and its not some super overpowered move that breaks the games balance. We dont have fairies yet so knock off might make dark types too strong? Not really, as steel still resists dark in this meta (assuming it would be too powerful without fairy resist, if that was updated in this update be sure to let me know) I'd like to see at the very least a discussion and hear reasons why knock off would be busted. People feel free to show me the calcs.

Oh and if I just jumped the gun, and assumed your response was that argument, I apologies, I can be a dummy at times

6 minutes ago, AndrewHavsha said:

So I've heard the argument before that without megas, z-crystals that knock off would be "busted". Personally I dont buy it, gen 8 has been out for a while now, we've experienced buffed knock off without megas and z-crystals and its not some super overpowered move that breaks the games balance. We dont have fairies yet so knock off might make dark types too strong? Not really, as steel still resists dark in this meta (assuming it would be too powerful without fairy resist, if that was updated in this update be sure to let me know) I'd like to see at the very least a discussion and hear reasons why knock off would be busted. People feel free to show me the calcs.

Oh and if I just jumped the gun, and assumed your response was that argument, I apologies, I can be a dummy at times

Long story short: Conk

5 minutes ago, suigin said:

Long story short: Conk

I mean I can see how that can push conk to uber offensive, but that being said draco meteor was withheld from hydreigon for the same reason, now it seems the complex bans are being ended(?) if conk is the only real concern holding knock off back from being banned isnt that kinda like a complex nerf? I suppose the outrage nerf is the same thing, but tbh im game for outrage to get buffed since it allows steels to check chomp better.