The OU Player Cup #1 (Sunday 23rd August) - Congratulations gbwead

Change of plans

Because of the Team Tournament being announced at the 22nd of August, which would be the same day as Day 1 of this tournament, I have to make a couple of changes.

There will now only be one day of competition. It will be Sunday, 23rd of August, same time as before. We are no longer doing BO3 matches in the top 8. Rather we will have a Swiss tournament of 5-6 rounds and then immediately the top 8 of the Swiss round will be put in a single elimination bracket. This way this tournament will have around 8-9 rounds which will take around 4-5 hours (hopefully).

I'm still looking for donators \o/ edit: and please spread the news to every OU player so we can have a grand tournament C:

Edited by ThinkNicer
1 hour ago, ThinkNicer said:

Thanks to HALOTT for co-hosting this with me. Congratulations to our first place winner gbwead and Luke for runner up. Honorable mention to Kamowanthere and Johnsbrf for third and fourth place.

Dishonorable mention to like 20 people that signed up but didn't show! Until the next one, stay tuned o/

As I mentioned on my edit, I was outside for 4/5 days taking a rest + vacantion with friends, didnt wanted to cause any trouble so I just said on that edit to delete my inscription.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.