LF Amnesia Brace Trainers

Transendence

I'm looking for someone to amnesia brace ev train my two mons (One is speed and sp attck, the other is speed and attack, and with 6 hp each) Im willing to pay 80k for each mon. Thanks a lot.

I am also selling this 5x31 Adamant Arcanine Shiny. Auto buy is 35m but ya'll are free to make some offers. Im taking cash or cosmetics. Shinies are of no interest to me unless they are shiny comps. 

Screenshot_2020-08-04-14-39-25-49.png

Screenshot_2020-08-04-14-39-20-43.png

Edited by Transendence
44 minutes ago, Heartdust said:

Three thousand per ditto is too little, you end up losing a lot of income, you are lowering the boxes of dittos too much, I recommend a minimum price of 200k per box, you invest more time capturing dittos

I'm sorry .. How do you end up losing a lot of income? Even at 180k per box, a profit is a profit. 

5 hours ago, Heartdust said:

Three thousand per ditto is too little, you end up losing a lot of income, you are lowering the boxes of dittos too much, I recommend a minimum price of 200k per box, you invest more time capturing dittos

Thanks for the tip :D I'll keep that in mind. As of now, ive been selling boxes at around 190k-200k since the buyers themselves make such offers :D

7 hours ago, EricRasp said:

I'm sorry .. How do you end up losing a lot of income? Even at 180k per box, a profit is a profit. 

Yeah, profit is profit, but I do get what Heartdust means :D people have been offering around 200k for the boxes recently so it's all good 

Edited by Transendence
  • 2 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.