POKEMMO Farming guide———from a newplayer to a millionaire

Excellent guide!

Just a little question here:
When you say IV's not important, you mean I could run this team with any IV OR you mean that I can run this team with atleast  2x 31IV or 3x 31 IV?

And about Chandelure that says "30 HP / 1 Atk / 30 Def", are these the only requirements for him to work perfectly as you expect or, as an attacker, wouldn't it be better running a 31 SpA + 31 Spe instead?
Same as Pelipper, you said 0 Atk / 30 SpA, are these the only requirements?

About the Shedinja Natures, are they really necessary to be exactly as you say? because there are two different Natures there, but as Shedinja only has 1 HP, doesn't make so much sense for me to have too much difference between -10% SpD or -10%Def.  The IV's for them needs to be 31 Atk / 31 Speed?

For Skarmory, what IV's do you recommend at minimum? and for Gligar?

I don't want to invest more than necessary on my team, but I don't want my team to struggle running this strategy.

Thanks! and congratulations for the guide, it was really excellent!!!

3 hours ago, lucam12 said:

Excellent guide!

Just a little question here:
When you say IV's not important, you mean I could run this team with any IV OR you mean that I can run this team with atleast  2x 31IV or 3x 31 IV?

And about Chandelure that says "30 HP / 1 Atk / 30 Def", are these the only requirements for him to work perfectly as you expect or, as an attacker, wouldn't it be better running a 31 SpA + 31 Spe instead?
Same as Pelipper, you said 0 Atk / 30 SpA, are these the only requirements?

About the Shedinja Natures, are they really necessary to be exactly as you say? because there are two different Natures there, but as Shedinja only has 1 HP, doesn't make so much sense for me to have too much difference between -10% SpD or -10%Def.  The IV's for them needs to be 31 Atk / 31 Speed?

For Skarmory, what IV's do you recommend at minimum? and for Gligar?

I don't want to invest more than necessary on my team, but I don't want my team to struggle running this strategy.

Thanks! and congratulations for the guide, it was really excellent!!!

for attacker is 2x31 natured .for defencer is 3x37+ natured imo

12 hours ago, SGTCub said:

Doesn't the new update affect this with shedinjas ? 

Sadly Yea, Elite Fours now get rocky helmet on some Pokemons.

And shed killer moves(Shadow sneak, Sucker Punch) and increased a bit(Hoenn confirmed).

Idk much more becoz i am busy with PvP rn. Wish you good luck ahead.

On 7/26/2020 at 9:00 AM, Sethsen said:

... but one could argue that Breloom is better due to its ability Poison Heal (give Breloom Toxic Orb)...

This is slower than assist smeargle set up. HP gain is irrelevant since ditto won't kill you with false swipe. That being said, breloom + sub is popular ditto catcher, but in terms of time efficiency, it's certainly slower than assist smeargle set up.

Disadvantage of assist smeargle is that you have limited options when you encounter shiny in random horde. As a solution, you bring another smeargle instead of parasect (that knows spore + uncallable move such as covet)

• 3 weeks later...