POKEMMO Farming guide———from a newplayer to a millionaire

One of the fastest way to earn Pokeyen-----Elite 4 rematching

File:LGPE Elite Four.png

• The first step:make an E4 team:

Some players may not have enough money to make a full E4 team at first. so there are some basic ways to earn money at start.

Ditto hunting is a easy job for new player

here is the video about fastest way for ditto hunting which u can sell them about 200k/box

Smeargle @ Silk Scarf  
Ability: Technician  
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk  
IVs: 0 HP / 0 Def / 0 SpA / 0 SpD / 0 Spe  
- False Swipe  
- Assist

Paras  
Ability: Effect Spore  
IVs: 0 Atk  
- Spore

(Don't need to learn other moves)

• When you got about 3m ,congratulation u can start to make your own E4 team  O(∩_∩)O

The team set

Skarmory @ Leftovers  
Ability: Sturdy  
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Def / 252 SpD  
Careful Nature  
- Stealth Rock  
- Roost  
- Defog  
- Protect

Chandelure @ Choice Scarf  
Ability: Flash Fire  
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe  
Modest Nature  
IVs: 30 HP / 1 Atk / 30 Def  
- Overheat  
- Hidden Power [Ice]  
- Shadow Ball  
- Trick

Gligar @ Eviolite  
Ability: Hyper Cutter  
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD  
Careful Nature  
- Stealth Rock  
- Roost  
- Protect  
- Defog

Shedinja @ Focus Sash  (no.1)
Ability: Wonder Guard  
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spe  
Lonely Nature  
- Swords Dance  
- Agility  
- X-Scissor  
- Shadow Claw

Shedinja @ Focus Sash   (no.2)
Ability: Wonder Guard  
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spe  
Naughty Nature  
- Swords Dance  
- Agility  
- Secret Power  
- X-Scissor

Pelipper @ Choice Specs  
Ability: Drizzle
Timid Nature  
IVs: 0 Atk / 30 SpA  
- Surf  
- Hurricane  
- Fly  
- Hidden Power [Grass]

(IVS is not very important.2x31 for the attacker natured  / 3x31 for the defencer natured)

• Then let's start rematching

Each time you can earn for about 99k and 2000 bp extra 

The refresh about e4 is just 45 mins,so you can do E4 rematching for a whole day and each rematch just cost about 20~25 mins.

And if you do kanto and hoenn together you can earn over 300k/hour.So it's easy to make more than 1m/day

The kanto E4 rematching was also in my channel but a little different from this team.I'll make another video with this team for kanto e4 in the future

Hope this guide will help you~~

If met some difficulties during E4 rematching,you can leave a message and I'll answer any questions I knew as much as possible :3

Edited by vanroskloud11
42 minutes ago, EricRasp said:

But you clearly mentioned Gliscor here. ??

gliscor with eviolite can make it defence 1.5 times than before

and the weakness only ice and water which can't hurt shedinja neither

3 minutes ago, vanroskloud11 said:

gliscor with eviolite can make it defence 1.5 times than before

and the weakness only ice and water which can't hurt shedinja neither

Eviolite only works on mons that have another evolution so it will only work on Gligar. There is no evolution after Gliscor so it won't work. 

2 minutes ago, EricRasp said:

Eviolite only works on mons that have another evolution so it will only work on Gligar. There is no evolution after Gliscor so it won't work. 

oof my bad......wrong import.....

sorry for that I'll correct it soon

5 minutes ago, EricRasp said:

thank you very much for pointing it out

Nice guide! You mention Smeargle for Ditto farming, but one could argue that Breloom is better due to its ability Poison Heal (give Breloom Toxic Orb). In fact, it can also learn False Swipe and Spore, and Substitute (together with its ability is key to catch Dittos). Substitute would not allow Dittos to transform, and thus you wont have trouble with a Ditto using Spore or False Swipe on you. Poison Heal will heal you up during each Ditto catch after using Substitute.

Method: Substitute -> False Swipe -> Spore -> Poké balls. 

53 minutes ago, Sethsen said:

Nice guide! You mention Smeargle for Ditto farming, but one could argue that Breloom is better due to its ability Poison Heal (give Breloom Toxic Orb). In fact, it can also learn False Swipe and Spore, and Substitute (together with its ability is key to catch Dittos). Substitute would not allow Dittos to transform, and thus you wont have trouble with a Ditto using Spore or False Swipe on you. Poison Heal will heal you up during each Ditto catch after using Substitute.

Method: Substitute -> False Swipe -> Spore -> Poké balls. 

For me just --false>assist=spore>pokeballs ---cause although ditto can transform to smeargle,but he can do nothing to my smeargle.cause the wild ditto just can use false(can't kill my smeargle, means 1hp=full hp cause i won't die)and assist(cause the wild ditto doesn't have mates).so just use 2 rounds can throw pokeball.but breloom needs 3 (rounds Substitute -> False Swipe -> Spore -> Poké balls)

and another different is substitute just have 16 ppmax.so u can just catch 16 dittos .but assist is 32 ppmax.it can caught even more than 25 dittos.much better than breloom.

so use assist smeargle cost less round and can catch more dittos once~~so why not use it xD.

Edited by vanroskloud11
1 hour ago, vanroskloud11 said:

For me just --false>assist=spore>pokeballs ---cause although ditto can transform to smeargle,but he can do nothing to my smeargle.cause the wild ditto just can use false(can't kill my smeargle, means 1hp=full hp cause i won't die)and assist(cause the wild ditto doesn't have mates).so just use 2 rounds can throw pokeball.but breloom needs 3 (rounds Substitute -> False Swipe -> Spore -> Poké balls)

and another different is substitute just have 16 ppmax.so u can just catch 16 dittos .but assist is 32 ppmax.it can caught even more than 25 dittos.much better than breloom.

so use assist smeargle cost less round and can catch more dittos once~~so why not use it xD.

I can see your point of view, althought I don’t see why it should be better that way, but we can agree both methods work. ^^

I am sure players will appreciate this guide!

4 hours ago, MightyBoxer said:

Nice guide.That assist move was very smart.A guaranteed 2 turn and ball since he cant spore.

20 minutes to clear e4.You realy did not use any items to heal?Amazing stuff.Nice guide picture too.

yea sure but not every time.usually about less than 6k for the heal items

1 hour ago, RysPicz said:

That is a really nice guide, which shows that preparation and proper investment can pay off later. Hope devs won't nerf that before I'll give it a go lol

and if u don't want to do e4 anymore u can also sell them in a really good price. so is free for e4 running in another word xD

Great guide! Im excited to grind e4 again!!

Using assist smeargle is new to me, but would Yawn be better than spore for this trick since PP doesnt matter? 

Assist > false swipe.

Ditto will still fall asleep in round 2, but after it has failed its move. This should give you an extra turn of sleep \o/

26 minutes ago, pikabuuh said:

Great guide! Im excited to grind e4 again!!

Using assist smeargle is new to me, but would Yawn be better than spore for this trick since PP doesnt matter? 

Assist > false swipe.

Ditto will still fall asleep in round 2, but after it has failed its move. This should give you an extra turn of sleep \o/

is okay for yawn,but if the ditto wake up , u need 2 more rounds to make it sleep again.which is 1 round for spore.but yawn is also works that's ture :D

@vanroskloud11 Could you please let me know the reasoning behind some of your mons movesets and natures? I'm mainly interested in these:

Skarmory @ Leftovers  
Ability: Sturdy  
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Def / 252 SpD  
Careful Nature  
- Stealth Rock  
- Roost  
- Defog  
- Protect

Why such set? Does AI set up hazards or screens to warrant Defog? Why Careful- can Impish work as well? (I'm asking because I happen to have a very old 5x31 Impish Skarm w/o brave bird which isn't very useful for comp anymore so I'd be happy if that would work for rematches :D )

Gligar @ Eviolite  
Ability: Hyper Cutter  
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD  
Careful Nature  
- Stealth Rock  
- Roost  
- Protect  
- Defog

Same thing goes for this one- do you think Impish can work here and why such set?

Pelipper @ Choice Specs  
Ability: Rain Dish  
Timid Nature  
IVs: 0 Atk / 30 SpA  
- Surf  
- Hurricane  
- Fly  
- Hidden Power [Grass]

Why this set? Fly... ? Rain Dish? For a moment I thought that Peli is there to reset the weather for Shedinjas but then I saw the ability and I'm just curious.

I don't have much E4 experience so I'd be super grateful if you could let me know- just wanna make sure I can work with something else than you listed, before I will get into breeding.

Thank you in advance!

First is that e4 has both attackers and special attackers .so if u want to let them switch at the start of the battle u need be not only just a defencer .also a special defencer.

and for the second.i was so sorry that was my wrong input.it needs to drizzle

and if u have the correct ev trained.i think impaish gligar is also works :3