General doubts

Emm... what is this section? Pompadour? Sorry.

Hi all.

I create this topic to get help. I apologize if I made the wrong section.

I have some questions related to the rules of the game and forum that I would like to clear.

III. For use at a cyber cafe, computer gaming center or any other location-based site without the express written consent of PokeMMO.

Is it forbidden to enjoy PokeMMO in cyber café? How would the consent of the administrators be obtained? I clarify that this is not my case.

Maybe i'm not interpreting it well.

c. You may not use any unauthorized third-party software that intercepts or otherwise collects information from or through the Game or Service, including without limitation any software that reads areas of RAM used by the game, any program which reads and attempts to manipulate network traffic between your Game Client and the Game Server.

Is it prohibited to use the RAMRush program? I use this program to free up a little memory on my computer.

5. Forum-specific policies:

The rules in this section apply specifically to the forums at https://forums.pokemmo.eu/

I can't find the forum rules. So they are summarized as cited?

4. What am i supposed to write where i call it "pompadour"?

Extra: is the following image a visual bug? I clarify that I took this capture two days ago. Excuse the delay. I couldn't read the nickname player distorted.

https://imgur.com/a/ZbUMd1e

I hope they help me clear my doubts. Thank you.

If there is something that was not understood, let me know to explain my doubts in another way. If there are no answers, will I have to handle this at my discretion?

Good game everyone.

Edited by Takeda