Which ocarinas are more important to buy?

Hello everyone, in case of buying an ocarina, or more. Which ones would be more needed? 

Fly and surf is what we use the most, but I don't thinks there is any team without a Pokemon with surf as a movement, while fly it may not be the best movement to have in a Pokemon. What about the rest of the ocarinas. Give your opinion, thanks

Top 10 Ocarinas (based in my opinion):

N°10: Dive Ocarina: It's not that important, you only need to use dive a few times when passing thru Hoenn and that's it.

N° 9: Defog Ocarina: Only useful in Sinnoh.

N° 8: Flash Ocarina: It's more important than the Defog Ocarina. That's about it XD. (Only useful in caves).

N° 7: Rock Climb Ocarina: You need Rock Climb to be able to progress in Sinnoh and to go to some new areas. And that's about it too. (Only useful in Sinnoh)

N° 6: Strength Ocarina: Nothing to say here, you can move boulders to access items or new areas.

N° 5: Rock Smash Ocarina: With this Ocarina you can smash rocks (wao) to get items and clear the path. One funny thing is that (iirc) you can smash rocks in certain parts of Sinnoh to get fossils, and i heard they sell pretty well!

N° 4: Waterfall Ocarina: It's a very useful Ocarina, because you can progress through various regions with it (like Hoenn and Sinnoh) and access many, many places only accessible with Waterfall.

N° 3 Cut Ocarina: It is a really important one in terms of farming, because you need Cut to access at least 2 gyms and you'll prefer having the Ocarina than having one mon with cut in your team.

N° 2: Surf Ocarina: It's an ESSENTIAL ocarina, you already know why.

N° 1: Fly Ocarina: Quintessential object, even more important than the surf one (although the two are irreplaceable) and for obvious reasons. 

Thank you for reading.