PSL XIII - PokeMMO Super League Season 13; Congratulations to the Empoleon Bonapartists

On 8/30/2020 at 9:47 PM, DoubleJ said:

If we do this, then will managers be able to select a co-manager after they are chosen as well? Meaning, they were picked as one of the Great 8, and then said "oh by the way, xxx is my assman"

*page king

before editing the post does one of the 2 "Meme" manager is the one who slapped your face 2 psl agoo?  the one who slapped you 6-0 lead in ranked? and the and those 2 meme manager will do better than your crap team mountain you where was

Posting it here for peeps that didn’t see it on the discord. Figured I should let yall know why I’m stepping down, due to some personal reasons my mental health isn’t in the best spot right now, so I figured it wasn’t fair for myself and my team to manage right now seeing as I wouldn’t be able to give it my all. So, sorry if anyone was excited that I got a spot, and good luck to all the other managers, it should be a very exciting season, I’ll be rooting from the side-lines! Take care of yourselves out there

20 hours ago, AndrewHavsha said:

Posting it here for peeps that didn’t see it on the discord. Figured I should let yall know why I’m stepping down, due to some personal reasons my mental health isn’t in the best spot right now, so I figured it wasn’t fair for myself and my team to manage right now seeing as I wouldn’t be able to give it my all. So, sorry if anyone was excited that I got a spot, and good luck to all the other managers, it should be a very exciting season, I’ll be rooting from the side-lines! Take care of yourselves out there

Take care of yourself bb

On 8/30/2020 at 3:47 PM, DoubleJ said:

If we do this, then will managers be able to select a co-manager after they are chosen as well? Meaning, they were picked as one of the Great 8, and then said "oh by the way, xxx is my assman"

*page king

On 8/30/2020 at 3:49 PM, pachima said:

Nope. They have to select their co-manager in the manager signup.

LF imabe and daryl's co-manager 

18 minutes ago, pachima said:

Team names are out!

For this PSL XIII -Bad names edition, team names are as it follows:

Imabetheverybest - Nincadas with Attitude

LeJovi - Just Blaziken it

Lotus - Vermilion Villains

RealDevilLegend - The ruthless rotoms

Jaawax - Empoleon Bonapartists

zDaryl - Sailor Lunatones

Sebat - Devil bats

Yettodie - The trashtalking Taillows

U put mine at the top cause u think it’s the best didn’t u

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.