IV Switcher

Atomic

Question

Hi there!

I suggest a new item named IV switcher for this mmo.

Basically this item will change a single 31s of a Pokémon to another random IV.

Example- if a pokemon have HP 31 and if I use HP IV Switcher, it will change the HP IV to any other random IV not exact switch.

If Possible then perfect switch to any chosen 2 IVs.

this will basically help on shiny breeding.

Edited by Atomic

7 answers to this question

1 hour ago, EricRasp said:

Shiny breeding is expensive as it is and people wouldn't appreciate the randomness that this item will bring. Shiny breeding is precise like it is now and people are happy with that. 

can you tell me any 2 reasons of your point..

I said the suggestion becoz if you get a shiny solosis or any sp. attacker shiny with 31 attack and  male(if rare like eevee or togepi) then u are in danger. People like to breed only 5x31 shiny with perfect nature.

Making this item will let them to switch the 31 attack IV into sp attack and people then can breed it freely at next stage.

So making it a bit costly will be good.

Both attacker and sp attacker shiny groups will get help from it if they got wrong IVs. many other ways also opened if u have this item (Example- Speed 31 Ferroseed, Snorlax) 

U are a person who just deny all new things without thinking. don't mind me.

1m would be the perfect value, It will save one of your 31s in shiny breeding so that's the perfect price for wrong IV Pokemons.

All groups are costly than 1m for any 31s.(Required ones)

Its not for Water c group anyway.

Edited by Atomic

As a shiny breeder, no. Isnt a good idea. If u want a shiny Reuniclus and catch a 31 atk search another, use a 31 spatk breed or use that Reuniclus like breed for some other shiny. 
Shiny breeding its perfect rn, and the medium/max iv boost when breed shinys its the only help we need.