evento Aura Oscura

Leousrac

Question

cuando inicie en   pokemon el primer juego que jugue fue pokemon   tempestad oscura la historia me pareció interesante  mas sobre los pokemon oscuros imbuido en una aura oscura que les ase menos efectivo todos los ataques y efectivo contrato todo y lugia en su versión dark y pense porque no hacen un evento con esa temática pueden que el team cepo( los villanos de pokemon XD ) les vende la materia para convertir a los pokes oscuros  a los de  team rocket, plasma, aqua y magma como revancha por frustrar sus planes o puede ser un virus que se esparce en la regiones en lugares específicos y van cambiando   según los días o semanas.

o

podemos hacer que sea para cada guild que venza a los jefes de cada grupo malvado en sus respectivos lugares ejemplo un grupo de 6 personas y que cada personas solo le es permitido  usar un solo poke una persona usaria un sweeper fisico otra un tank especial  y se organizan para vencerlo  si ganan todo el grupo se llevan uno de los iniciales de jhoto o kalos o cualquier poke de esas regiones  o aleatoriamente.

3 answers to this question

3 hours ago, Leousrac said:

cuando inicie en   pokemon el primer juego que jugue fue pokemon   tempestad oscura la historia me pareció interesante  mas sobre los pokemon oscuros imbuido en una aura oscura que les ase menos efectivo todos los ataques y efectivo contrato todo y lugia en su versión dark y pense porque no hacen un evento con esa temática pueden que el team cepo( los villanos de pokemon XD ) les vende la materia para convertir a los pokes oscuros  a los de  team rocket, plasma, aqua y magma como revancha por frustrar sus planes o puede ser un virus que se esparce en la regiones en lugares específicos y van cambiando   según los días o semanas.

o

podemos hacer que sea para cada guild que venza a los jefes de cada grupo malvado en sus respectivos lugares ejemplo un grupo de 6 personas y que cada personas solo le es permitido  usar un solo poke una persona usaria un sweeper fisico otra un tank especial  y se organizan para vencerlo  si ganan todo el grupo se llevan uno de los iniciales de jhoto o kalos o cualquier poke de esas regiones  o aleatoriamente.

Hello there, 
Be sure to include a English translation in future. 
I've used google translate but roughly understand more or less what you're saying. 

"When I started in Pokemon the first game I played was Pokemon Dark Tempest, the story seemed interesting to me more about the dark Pokemon imbued in a dark aura that grabs them less effective all attacks and effective contract everything and Lugia in its dark version and I thought why not They do an event with that theme, the team stocks (the villains of pokemon XD) sell them the material to convert the dark pokes to those of team rocket, plasma, aqua and magma as revenge for frustrating their plans or it could be a virus that spreads in the regions in specific places and they change according to the days or weeks. Or we can make it for each guild that defeats the bosses of each evil group in their respective places, for example a group of 6 people and that each person is only allowed to use a single poke, one person would use a physical sweeper, another a special tank and they organize to beat him if they win the whole group they take one of the initials of jhoto or kalos or any poke from those regions or randomly.""

-That would be pretty fun, i'd imagine. 
however for that be implemented would be rather difficult. 

But i definitely support the idea behind it.  ^^;

If I interpreted this correctly (Something along the lines of Team Cipher trading/selling Shadow Pokemon [a concept from Pokemon Colosseum and XD: Gale of Darkness] to Teams in the various regions in PokeMMO and the player having to either fight the respective teams boss or grunts whilst they are using Shadow Pokemon for some kind of event currency reward)

Shadow Pokemon were always a cool concept to me; and I wish they had more use than they got in those two games.

I think what you are trying to suggest would be unique, and in concept it would be really cool, but I don't know how or if something like this could be done.