All Guilds List - Choosing vs Recruiting

caml

Question

I've been wanting to enter a guild since I started this game. The only two ways I've found for this are chat recruitment and discord server recruitment channel.

Chat recruitment never seemed like an option, since it's like a spam war when I'm not choosing, I'm being chosen. I'm merciless to the ocean of marketing. And sincerely, most recruitment announces are mostly the same (we have events, we are friendly, etc, etc); you cannot tell most teams apart.

Discord server adds with the removal of the word limit greater differentiation of teams. But still most announces looks very much the same.

Tagwords like "family", "pvp focused", etc. help a lot in the decision, but still they aren't that actively and uniformly used.

I think it could be a lot more useful to have in the forum a list of all existing guilds, with detailed information, comprising:

-Tagwords:

-Top members list, with their elo, number of shinies, number of unique items and other show-off info (so you can search for them in the tournaments and watch their replays. They're like the officials of the army you're entering, one would love to enter the team of the people you admire) (also this list could motivate the members to improvement)

-Team members's average elo, number of shinies, number of unique items and other show-off info (besides of elo, I'm doubting on the rest)

-Ranking (in each event)

-Commentary section (members and perhaps non members could leave commentaries evaluating the team (it will avoid entering a slaver team))

And other info like this.

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet