Recogida sinnoh

Deseo saber si en Sinnoh se puede usar la habilidad recogida ya que todas las guías normalmente son de kanto y si es así ¿en qué rutas se puede usar y con que Pokémon? ya que ayer derrote más de 30 Pokémon con mi teddiursa y nada. espero respuesta ya que soy nueva y todas las guías son de kanto y solo con meowth

I want to know if the collected ability can be used in Sinnoh since all the guides are normally from Kanto and if so, in which routes can it be used and with which Pokémon?  since yesterday I defeated more than 30 Pokémon with my teddiursa and nothing.  I wait for an answer since I am new and all the guides are from kanto and only with meowth

Sorry. Read this. Particularly the last point:

On 1/23/2020 at 1:22 PM, Matoka said:

Hello everyone,

As with all new regions there's a lot of excitement to explore and collect everything new in the region.
I've noticed however that there are several questions that keep popping up that I've decided to list here
(and expand upon) in order to hopefully alleviate some of that confusion.

Where can I go in order to leave the Sinnoh Region?

• There is a Sailor in Pastoria City next to the water which will offer you a boat ride to the other regions, linked to Castelia / Slateport / Vermillion City.

How can I access the Secret Room in Eterna City's Team Galactic building in order to change Rotom's form?

• In order to access the Secret Room you must first complete the Distortion World story, if you have completed it then the room should now be available for use.

How can I access Fossils and Odd Keystones since the Underground isn't implemented?

• Fossils are held by wild rock types encountered by using rock smash, similar to Kanto & Hoenn.
  • An Odd Keystone is available from an NPC on Route 208, or hidden on a tile in Twinleaf Town (same as the original games).
    • These Odd Keystones will yield Gift Spiritomb, for breedable / tradeable Spiritomb consult your Pokedex for their renewable wild location.

Why is it being broadcast that players have Arceaus (Sinnoh) and Keldeo (Unova)?

• In the same way that Mewtwo and Rayquaza were added to Kanto and Hoenn respectively, these legendary pokemon will trigger the King-of-the-hill PvP minigame where players vie for control. (but once again they are only temporary pokemon and not permanent additions to your team).

How does "Honey Gather" work?

• Honey gather functions like Pickup, but generates Honey instead of items based on what the location is.

How long does it take after slathering a Honey Tree with Honey for a Pokemon to appear?

• One Hour
    • The tree will be shaking if you return to it at any point after this time has elapsed to let you know it is ready.

Why is Pickup not finding any items in Sinnoh?

• Sinnoh currently does not have a Pickup table, this is intended to be added at a later date.

Feel free to post other questions in this thread and I will attempt to answer any that pertain to PokeMMO specific content (i.e. things that you probably can't find just by googling it as we've changed something) and then amend it to this thread, similarly to how I did the Lunar New Year Charms FAQ.