Tournament Replays

LordCyber

Question

10 answers to this question

Firstly,  a option to download battles would allow a term called "scouting" on a whole new level. ~ that's not going to happen. 

Secondly ~ A fast forward button would be nice especially with "MadaraSixSix" *cries* 
But i don't think it's normally needed otherwise. 

Best of luck otherwise. ^^ 

13 hours ago, Kupokun said:

Firstly,  a option to download battles would allow a term called "scouting" on a whole new level. ~ that's not going to happen. 

Teams would have entire folders of hundreds of replays of one person. Yeah its a bad idea :D 

A fast forward option would be nice imo. Personally, I want more stats like how much speed do I have if I'm scarfed or how stat changing moves affect out stats. Doing the calcs yourself is so 2000's. It's 2020 and we can do better. 

Edited by EricRasp
3 hours ago, EricRasp said:

Teams would have entire folders of hundreds of replays of one person. Yeah its a bad idea :D 

A fast forward option would be nice imo. Personally, I want more stats like how much speed do I have if I'm scarfed or how stat changing moves affect out stats. Doing the calcs yourself is so 2000's. It's 2020 and we can do better. 

Yeah that would be horrible ^^;

fast forward option would definitely be a nice touch ~ same shared opinion for more in depth statistics etc for the pvp lovers. 

4 hours ago, EricRasp said:

I like your suggestion about the stats. If you haven't, you should try putting it on the suggestions section. It would be so much useful to hover over and see Speed +2 187 than just +2.

17 hours ago, Kupokun said:

Secondly ~ A fast forward button would be nice especially with "MadaraSixSix" *cries* 
But i don't think it's normally needed otherwise. 

Best of luck otherwise. ^^ 

I agree about the download but i think fast forward is EXTREMELY needed. In normal NPC battles fast forward, fast animations and such are extremely useful. I have heard recommendations about this. And it's not only because of ev training. Sometimes animations tire.

If one is capable of losing patience with your own battles, what would be left to strangers's. Some take several minutes, and everyone would like to be efficient with time, since there are so much pressing things in mmo (shinies, breeding, team composition, adapting to the updates, etc.), not to say in real life.

Sorry for the bad English.