Swarm Questions

So, I'd really want to understand how swarms work exactly, I think they are a cool mechanic, but it's hard to keep track of which pokémon can spawn at swarms and where, since I can't look it up with the pokédex. Is there anywhere I can see the swarm locations? And also, how long do they last? Can they spawn in multiple regions or only one at a time? I'd be very grateful if someone could answer me this <3 e_e ( english not first language )

54 minutes ago, Yusing said:

So, I'd really want to understand how swarms work exactly, I think they are a cool mechanic, but it's hard to keep track of which pokémon can spawn at swarms and where, since I can't look it up with the pokédex. Is there anywhere I can see the swarm locations? And also, how long do they last? Can they spawn in multiple regions or only one at a time? I'd be very grateful if someone could answer me this <3 e_e ( english not first language )

You can find them on any TV occasionally in Sinnoh/Hoenn/Kanto

3 hours ago, Yusing said:

To supplement what's said above, you can also refer this guide for general info:

Unfortunately, this guide isn't that comprehensive. OP insisted to use private google doc to gather data and then stopped updating the guide. Moreover, it's also confirmed that this statement:

Pokemon from swarms often have good IV stats.

is wrong. That being said, the guide is still sufficient to explain how swarms work in general and provides decent info regarding known swarms.