Where to find Relic Gold (and other relic items if they're avail)?

8 minutes ago, Sethsen said:

Hello @Dip,

Try to have a look in this guide:

I hope you can find what you are looking for. Nonetheless, I wish you a great day. o/

Thanks for your reply, but the reason I made this post is because none of the guides have info regarding relic gold and other relic items (other than relic copper/silver).

Have a good day as well, my question remains unanswered.

Also, to clarify, I know for a fact relic gold exists in game. I saw it linked in chinese chat before. As for the other relic items I listed in OP, I'm not sure if they're available.

Regardless, although such guides provide fantastic info, unfortunately they're not complete

Edited by Dip
as i mentioned in OP, relic copper and silver are available as pick up loot undella bay but there is no info in guides regarding other relic items
1 hour ago, Dip said:

Thanks for your reply, but the reason I made this post is because none of the guides have info regarding relic gold and other relic items (other than relic copper/silver).

Have a good day as well, my question remains unanswered.

Also, to clarify, I know for a fact relic gold exists in game. I saw it linked in chinese chat before. As for the other relic items I listed in OP, I'm not sure if they're available.

Regardless, although such guides provide fantastic info, unfortunately they're not complete

Through a bit of research, I discovered the items like Relic Vase, Relic Crown etc. are supposed to be located in Abyssal Ruins, which is not implemented in PokeMMO.

Are you looking for these Relic items in order to sell them to the maniac? If so, that is yet not implemented in PokeMMO. 

4 minutes ago, Sethsen said:

Through a bit of research, I discovered the items like Relic Vase, Relic Crown etc. are supposed to be located in Abyssal Ruins, which is not implemented in PokeMMO.

Thanks for your reply Sethsen, I also saw this in bulbapedia as well. However, it also says that relic copper/silver/gold are also located in Abyssal Ruins, but in pokemmo they're available (I also own relic copper and relic silver but not relic gold but I've seen people linking relic gold before). So I was wondering if this was also the case for other relic items such as relic vase/crown etc.

7 minutes ago, Sethsen said:

Are you looking for these Relic items in order to sell them to the maniac? If so, that is yet not implemented in PokeMMO. 

Just as I completed the living dex, I want to completely obtain all available items in the game. At least as much as I can. I am aware item maniacs don't exists in here but thanks for verifying

4 minutes ago, Dip said:

Just as I completed the living dex, I want to completely obtain all available items in the game. At least as much as I can. I am aware item maniacs don't exists in here but thanks for verifying

That's a cool goal. Best of luck! 

• 1 year later...
On 7/9/2020 at 5:19 PM, Dip said:

I know relic copper, silver and gold are available in game. Relic copper and silver can be found as pick up loot in undella bay. Does anyone know where can I find relic gold?

Also, are other relic items such as relic statue, relic vase or relic crown available?

When you say that we can get the relic copper and silver in undella bay where do you pick them up ? or is it still available ?