争做Pokemmo文明冒险家倡议提案

angusguo

Question

众所周知,在Pokemmo的频道里经常会出现各种辱骂、诽谤、欺诈的现象发生,为了减少这些现象的发生,维持一个文明、良好、友爱、互助的Pokemmo环境,我在此建议上线一定程度的文明用语奖惩机制,我知道这件事情,知易行难,但积极正面的游戏环境能带动更多有意于此想法的玩家

活动范围:全体Pokemmo成员

活动内容:文明用语、友爱互助、奖罚分明

奖励范围:5w-20w游戏币不等

活动时间:/

活动监督人:各区域管理员

活动方式:每周由各区域管理提名1-3人最优秀、最文明的玩家在频道公开进行评比,优胜的玩家将获得由支持者或者官方发放的奖励,而最终决定权由各个区域管理进行评分并奖励玩家。

Strive to make Pokemmo civilization adventurer initiative proposal

As we all know, a variety of abusive, defamatory, and fraudulent phenomena often occur on Pokemmo channels. In order to reduce the occurrence of these phenomena and maintain a civilized, good, friendly, and mutual help Pokemmo environment, I suggest to launch a certain degree of civilization In terms of reward and punishment mechanism, I know this matter, and it is easy to do it, but a positive game environment can drive more players who are interested in this idea.

Scope of activity: all Pokemmo members

Activities: Civilized language, mutual aid, clear rewards and penalties

Reward range: 5w-20w game currency

Activity time:/

Supervisor of activities: regional administrators

Activity method: Every week, the best and most civilized players nominated by 1-3 people from each region will be publicly evaluated on the channel. The winning players will receive rewards issued by supporters or officials, and the final decision is made by each region management Rate and reward players.(Translation from google translate)

Edited by angusguo

5 answers to this question

4小时前,mxdzzz 说:

If it occurs, report them and likely they'll get conversation ban. JAJAJA, this should not relate to personal wealth in the game.

I understand what you mean, but I personally think that violent silence is not the best way to deal with this problem, because it will cause players to be dissatisfied, which will affect their game experience in pokemmo, so I think to create a good game environment More effective than prohibiting speaking

7 hours ago, Imsry said:

Silent all player then u got what u want,FRIENDLY ENVIRONMENT even the air u breathe is sweet.

The most civilized players LMFAO

No, the best thing about pokemmo is that it is a social game

11 hours ago, angusguo said:

I understand what you mean, but I personally think that violent silence is not the best way to deal with this problem, because it will cause players to be dissatisfied, which will affect their game experience in pokemmo, so I think to create a good game environment More effective than prohibiting speaking

Your reward for following the rules you agreed to is continued access to the game server and the continued ability to chat. Anything extra is overkill. If someone doesn't like being punished for breaking the rules then they should review the rules again and leave if they find them unacceptable. It's not a difficult concept to understand, humans have been learning cause and effect for several millennia.