Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
HasturYKing

[GUI] GALAR MODE (ACTUALIZED)

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

THEME BASED ON POKEMON SWORD AND SHIELD (GALAR REGION)

 

this theme is an update to my previous theme but with incredible improvements!

 

COMPATIBLE WITH THE LATEST UPDATE! :)

 

Spoiler

 

=============================================================================================================================================================

BATTLE!

 

1885444058_battle1.png.86a7051b2e94b029372b2417c3567e98.png

 

1346348021_battle2.png.e4313fc387960a78389d8e68479be2b4.png

(the time bar was changed from color to gray and black)

 

PRINCIPAL SCREEN!

 

2015479209_normalscreen.png.d95a28cc9bed3af7333f789db21bc0bb.png

 

MONSTER INFO! THE ICONS WERE REDESIGNED 

 

1873507592_monsterinfo3.png.c47492b067e7d2cff93fe7897f5100e5.png    355219823_monsterinfo2.png.c5e0bcdd358d41847146011aab01616a.png

 

PC BOX!

 

1738005554_pcslots.png.b6ff7c537cd4facd8f2b93ca92fc1626.png

 

TRADE SERVER!

 

gtl.png.ee6a2efde9ca1fb241d3d2e87c8d06a9.png

 

CHARACTER INFO!

 

1907510854_characterinfo.png.a3b8576716efab0d1b471ef4ec8651f7.png

(DIFFERENT FROM THE ORIGINAL) 

=========================================================================================================================================================

 

DOWNLOAD LINK!

MEDIAFIRE: http://www.mediafire.com/file/v7djec5glnz0r1i/file
MEGA: https://mega.nz/file/xMQ1iIZS#6EayDze8oz-hKDwMCRspJ6iFFjKcFXXCaoXcvc8aLq

 

HOW TO INSTALL?

download the "galarmode.rar"

extract the file and move the extracted folder to /pokemmo/data/themes

your galar theme is installed :)

 

inglish traduction by : google translate

 

theme created by: hasturyking 

 

 

 

 

Edited by HasturYKing
actualization for compatibility

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)

Awesome! I am glad the new version does not have the yellow background for the money on the Trainer Card screen.

 

Is it possible to also change the text from white to gray for the names of the Pokemon? They seem really hard to read.

 

Otherwise, absolutely amazing theme! Thank you!

Edited by MetaDK
Adding constructive editing ideas.

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, MetaDK said:

¡Increíble! Me alegra que la nueva versión no tenga el fondo amarillo para el dinero en la pantalla de la tarjeta de entrenador.

 

¿Es posible cambiar también el texto de blanco a gris para los nombres de los Pokémon? Parecen realmente difíciles de leer.

 

De lo contrario, tema absolutamente increíble! ¡Gracias!

hi thanks for use my theme <3, it is possible to change the color of the text, but it brings many problems within the interface, it is better to leave it like this. sorry bro :(

Share this post


Link to post
56 minutes ago, HasturYKing said:

hi thanks for use my theme <3, it is possible to change the color of the text, but it brings many problems within the interface, it is better to leave it like this. sorry bro :(

I understand. It still looks amazing, and I guess it doesn't matter that much since I know the names of my Pokemon and their attacks :)

 

Thanks again for that hard work! 

Share this post


Link to post

Amazing theme, just downloaded this. It's so clean and easy on the eyes. You're doing God's work!

 

I noticed that with the recent update, there might be a need to update the theme.

There are fonts that are just missing with the new update.

 

Are you still actively updating this theme? cuz this is by far the best theme I've used :)

 

Cheers, OP!

 

 

image.png.7ec7bbad89b3c4a1414793299fff24e1.png

 

image.thumb.png.f6810ff2cef2fb445e116fa7c9a5ada8.png

 

image.png.2ac6c692c15d2058a9d310340369b10e.png

Share this post


Link to post
On 7/30/2020 at 6:20 PM, Bianca7 said:

Amazing theme, just downloaded this. It's so clean and easy on the eyes. You're doing God's work!

 

I noticed that with the recent update, there might be a need to update the theme.

There are fonts that are just missing with the new update.

 

Are you still actively updating this theme? cuz this is by far the best theme I've used :)

 

Cheers, OP!

 

 

image.png.7ec7bbad89b3c4a1414793299fff24e1.png

 

image.thumb.png.f6810ff2cef2fb445e116fa7c9a5ada8.png

 

image.png.2ac6c692c15d2058a9d310340369b10e.png

i just update this, his already compatible! <3

Share this post


Link to post
On 1/8/2020 at 20:08, DutchmanJK said:

Súper tema, me encanta. 
¡Espero ver pronto la pokedex redimensionada!

im planning that, they will have news soon and i start a new proyect, thanks for commenting! <3

Share this post


Link to post
On 8/2/2020 at 1:22 AM, DoriDot said:

Como eu adiciono esse GUI no android?? Por favor me ajudem

not compatible with android, sorry :c

Share this post


Link to post
On 7/7/2020 at 1:33 PM, MetaDK said:

Awesome! I am glad the new version does not have the yellow background for the money on the Trainer Card screen.

This dumbass...

oie_oie_overlay.gif.ea13e5c10eec0116eddde564607a5a67.gif

Edited by NickLetts

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.