add new regions on pokemmo please

KingDragonCR

Question

7 answers to this question

4 hours ago, KingDragonCR said:

I think everybody will be thankfully with you guys

Not Everybody Bro, There are many Android devices and PCs Which can not support 3DS regions which u said So Many ppl won't be able to reach those regions.

And Plus I don't need any more regions except johto. 

Good Luck bro ^^

12 hours ago, KingDragonCR said:

Please If you can add new generations like pokemon Y pokemon Omega Ruby and pokemon Sun that will be beautiful and I think everybody will be thankfully with you guys, so if it posible think about it 

The devs just recently released sinnoh, in that regard Johto would be in the backburner for the next region. 
have patience. ^^ 

well every fan like me wold like to play in that regions too, so its not requierd to download that, actually if dont want play in kanto for example I can ignore kanto room and still playin at that I want, so you say you need jhoto but the last jhoto version is actually here with soul silver... I really like to play with that graphics and some pokemons of those generations and I know Im not the only one

On 06/07/2020 at 00:24, KingDragonCR said:

Por favor, se você pode adicionar novas gerações como o pokemon Y pokemon Omega Ruby e o pokemon Sun que serão lindos e acho que todos ficarão agradecidos com vocês, por isso, se possível, pense nisso

There is no way they can only make it up to 5 due to the fact that 3ds is very heavy, if they add general you will need a very good type PC with 8 gb ram and a 500gb HD.

Only if they add in a way the mechanics of mega evolution in 3ds graphics like hackroms.