Improviments

Cirob

Question

Hello there ! pretty new here, I have to say that i'm loving play this games with my wife and friends i'ts a game that I always dream about. That said let's talk about some improvements.

- A tab to show where friends and guild members are and the character level.

- Allow to join multiple guilds, there are severous diferents guilds like RP, Trade, Endgame, etc...

- A quick button to Friends, nearby players and Guild hall.

- Guild house and guild bank

- Allow players to edit game interface like Addons on The Elder Scrolls online and WoW.

- Quick botton to trow pokeballs.

- Dayle random hunter events. Exemple: NPC give us a quest, "caputre 3 Pikachus" this will make the game much more populated in every zone, besides the level.

- Much more itens to constumize characte and pokemons apparence.

That is it, Thks for your time and Thks for this great game !

4 answers to this question

8 hours ago, Cirob said:

Hello there ! pretty new here, I have to say that i'm loving play this games with my wife and friends i'ts a game that I always dream about. That said let's talk about some improvements.

- A tab to show where friends and guild members are and the character level.

- Allow to join multiple guilds, there are severous diferents guilds like RP, Trade, Endgame, etc...

- A quick button to Friends, nearby players and Guild hall.

- Guild house and guild bank

- Allow players to edit game interface like Addons on The Elder Scrolls online and WoW.

- Quick botton to trow pokeballs.

- Dayle random hunter events. Exemple: NPC give us a quest, "caputre 3 Pikachus" this will make the game much more populated in every zone, besides the level.

- Much more itens to constumize characte and pokemons apparence.

That is it, Thks for your time and Thks for this great game !

Good idea with showing location of friends and a character level, me and a friend had a similar idea

1 hour ago, Cirob said:

ALSO

- We need a screen that show all pokemon status Name, LV, Sex, Nature, Iv's and Ev's. It's sux have to take 3 screens of each pokemon. 

I have been thinking about this in a different light. 

On phone, when you see the summary of a mon, there is a share button where you can share the current section of the summary to any media app on your phone. 

I was thinking of adding that functionality to the PC client as well. 

You know how in smogon when we export builds it comes out like this: 

Spoiler

Abomasnow @ Choice Specs
Timid Nature
Ability: Snow Warning
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
- Blizzard
- Giga Drain
- Earth Power
- Leaf Storm

It would be really helpful if we had a button in some corner of the summary section where we can export the details of the mon in a similar fashion and post it in any of the media sites that we use. 

I think it would be a really neat feature. I should probably make this into its own suggestion page lol