Pokemon nature

You need to be lucky, It's not very hard to get right nature in wild however right nature+right IVs seems Tough but not impossible. Many ppl get 'em everyday.

Do one thing-

Never miss a wild pokemon, who knowns what IVs it got.

Good Luck ahead ^^

5 minutes ago, FighterChamp said:

You need to be lucky, It's not very hard to get right nature in wild however right nature+right IVs seems Tough but not impossible. Many ppl get 'em everyday.

Do one thing-

Never miss a wild pokemon, who knowns what IVs it got.

Good Luck ahead ^^

Huh, thanks!

Well I forgot to tell u that u can get right nature by breeding, just get a right natured male or female poke breed it and don't forget to hold it Everstone.

Then the desired nature will remain same in baby poke.

However u need to catch or buy the right natured poke.

Edited by FighterChamp

Hi Tinuven. Please post these questions in the correct forum section, General Discussion, instead of the work in progress guides.

You can use a pokemon with the ability synchronize to have a 20% chance of each encounter to be the same nature as that mon. It must be the leader of your party and not be fainted

18 hours ago, FighterChamp said:

Well I forgot to tell u that u can get right nature by breeding, just get a right natured male or female poke breed it and don't forget to hold it Everstone.

Then the desired nature will remain same in baby poke.

However u need to catch or buy the right natured poke.

Ok, i suppose it's the same about IVs

Thanks 

9 hours ago, RevzSM said:

Hi Tinuven. Please post these questions in the correct forum section, General Discussion, instead of the work in progress guides.

You can use a pokemon with the ability synchronize to have a 20% chance of each encounter to be the same nature as that mon. It must be the leader of your party and not be fainted

Ok got these, thanks