World Cup Week 3 Finals

World Cup Standings and Schedule: https://challonge.com/es/WorldCup3PokeMMO2020

Suspension(s): ----- 

As a reminder:

Spoiler

As a participant in the World Cup, you will maintain respect for your hosts, captains, teammates, opponents, and for yourself at all times. Any unnecessary or excessively inappropriate behavior will result in disciplinary action.

SUBSTITUTIONS:

Spoiler

If a player is unable to compete during the week, a captain has the right to substitute that player out of the line-up in exchange for one of his bench players. Any player that has been subbed out will be inactivated for the remainder of that week. The goal of the World Cup is to have every match played in their allotted weeks, but unforeseen events do occur. If a captain is able to make a substitution in order to have the match played, the hosts will ensure that it happens otherwise this will be deemed “inappropriate behavior” for match evading and that manager may risk losing by an activity decision.

SCHEDULING A MATCH:

Spoiler
  • Contact your opponent by PM on Discord or the PokeMMO Forums as soon as possible.
  • Provide dates and times in order to schedule a match anytime throughout the week.
  • PokeMMO duels will take place in Vermilion city ch4
  • Announce your duel in this thread between 5 & 15 minutes before it starts. If you don't a rematch will have to take place.
  • If you have trouble contacting your opponent, contact your captain and your opponent's captain so the appropriate actions can be made.
  • Extensions will only be given for extreme cases. Playing a match during another week can really set things back. 
  • If you can't find your opponent's forum name or IGN, just go ask with ur captain and then he will speak with the hosts.
  • If your opponent's PokeMMO Forum inbox is full, then contact that player by posting on their profile feed or on Discord
  • When you contact your opponent, present at least three (3) different times that you are available throughout the week, preferably on different days
  • You must respond to a PM by your opponent within 48 hours; if you do not you will need to be subbed out or face an activity decision loss
  • If a substitution is made, it will be as if a new week has started and the players will need to contact one another as outlined above
  • If you are unable to duel during the week, please request a substitution from your captain. Unforeseen events do happen.
  • If you believe your opponent cannot duel or has ignored your PM, please add the host and the related captaons so that they can take appropriate action

Finals 

Belgium 6-0 Columbia A

OU - Jawaax VS BrianAttackPro

UU - Imat VS Yaritan

NU - Kriliin VS Jamesfaul

Doubles - Mkns VS Julian

LC - Stelian VS Camilo

SMOU - LLLiolae VS Zeldris

3rd Place

Mexico 3-3 Shame Argentina A 

OU - Rayuwu VS Azzazz

UU - Kokenocastro VS Souu

NU - MexiDani VS Chopyta 

Doubles - Momolapepa VS GasaiYunoSan

LC - Baneadito VS Wiriketchup

SMOU - CaniNeko VS BranYT

Edited by WorldCupMMO

I Would Like to thank everyone for taking part in the world cup hope you guys had fun, i would also like to thank all the captains for taking the time to organize your teams, Thank you all for taking part in World Cup 3 hope you guys had Fun, Thank you #deathnoteguy and Kupokun Who made are event a bit more fun Hope to see you both next year 

Edited by MathewMat

Before it start, I would like to congratulate all players who have fight during this world cup. Except some stupid decision, this world cup was fun. .
I was really hyped to face Colombia in final of this world cup. And it's gonna happen now :)

I just wanted to say that all finalists here deserve to win that shit, so I hope both team gonna fight hard to take it.. 
(I mean everyone deserve it except jorel tbh.)

Let's fucking go... and GG to the winners..

I would like to thank Argentina for bearing all the shame this world cup had to offer. This event would not have been the same mess without them. I would also like to thank all the people involved in hosting this event because bringing together all the communities of this game takes a colossal amount of efforts. Much shame and respect to both.

Just now, gbwead said:

I would like to thank Argentina for bearing all the shame this world cup had to offer. This event would not have been the same mess without them. I would also like to thank all the people involved in hosting this event because bringing together all the communities of this game takes a colossal amount of efforts. Much shame and respect to both.

36 minutes ago, WorldCupMMO said:

Mexico 0-0 Shame Argentina A 

17 minutes ago, MknsZblex said:

Antes de que comience, me gustaría felicitar a todos los jugadores que han luchado durante este mundial. Excepto alguna decisión estúpida, este mundial fue divertido. .
Realmente me entusiasmó enfrentar a Colombia en la final de esta copa del mundo. Y va a suceder ahora :)

Solo quería decir que todos los finalistas aquí merecen ganar esa mierda, así que espero que ambos equipos luchen duro para tomarlo ... 
(Quiero decir, todos se lo merecen, excepto Jorel tbh).

Vamos a la mierda. .. y GG a los ganadores ..

i hate u mkon

My predicts:

Belgium 0-0 Columbia A

UU - Imat VS Yaritan

Doubles - Mkns VS Julian

LC - Stelian VS Camilo

Mexico 0-0 Shame Argentina A 

OU - Rayuwu VS Azzazz

NU - MexiDani VS Chopyta 

(?

20 minutes ago, gbwead said:

:V

23 minutes ago, gbwead said:

ty

1 hour ago, MathewMat said:

I Would Like to thank everyone for taking part in the world cup hope you guys had fun, i would also like to thank all the captains for taking the time to organize your teams, Thank you all for taking part in World Cup 3 hope you guys had Fun, Thank you #deathnoteguy and Kupokun Who made are event a bit more fun Hope to see you both next year 

Thank you very much!

Thanks also to my teammates they are great players and great people, I had a fantastic time on that discord channel. Congratulations to Belgium and Colombia proved to be extremely good (I mean everyone deserve it except Jorel).

Someday Gbwead will visit Argentina and become a Peronista.

Edited by aZaz07
3 minutes ago, aZaz07 said:

¡Muchas gracias!

Gracias también a mis compañeros de equipo, son grandes jugadores y grandes personas, la pasé de maravilla en ese canal de discordia. Las felicitaciones a Bélgica y Colombia demostraron ser extremadamente buenas (quiero decir que todos se lo merecen, excepto Jorel).

Algún día Gbwead visitará Argentina y se convertirá en peronista.

shut up provinciano 

'grats Colombia and Belgium, GL and I would like to thank all the players who made this worldcup a whole moment of the week to entretain everyone a bit I guess, first time I participate in such a big thing as a World Cup, NGL, was such a funny experience.

Said all of this, give us a nice final to memorate and may the best win.

Also GL Mexico and Argentina too, may the best win too.

1 hour ago, MathewMat said:

you’re welcome. 
hopefully by next year I’ll be more prepared & be the real deal instead of the meme fame. 
I'd like to thank rest of Asia for teaching the new NU meta that I hadn’t touched in a few years & being a delight to deal with. 
and to everyone else that brought forth some quality content. c: 

4 hours ago, MknsZblex said:

Antes de que comience, me gustaría felicitar a todos los jugadores que han luchado durante este mundial. Excepto alguna decisión estúpida, este mundial fue divertido. .
Realmente me entusiasmó enfrentar a Colombia en la final de esta copa del mundo. Y va a suceder ahora :)

Solo quería decir que todos los finalistas aquí merecen ganar esa mierda, así que espero que ambos equipos luchen duro para tomarlo ... 
(Quiero decir, todos se lo merecen, excepto Jorel tbh).

Vamos a la mierda. .. y GG a los ganadores ..

jaja plzz bro, jorel #1 GL good match 

Prodictions

Belgium 2-4 Columbia A

UU - Imat VS Yaritan

Doubles - Mkns VS Julian

LC - Stelian VS Camilo

Mexico 3-3 Shame Argentina A 

OU - Rayuwu VS Azzazz

NU - MexiDani VS Chopyta 

10 hours ago, WorldCupMMO said:

Finals 

Belgium 4-2 Columbia A

UU - Imat VS Yaritan

Doubles - Mkns VS Julian

LC - Stelian VS Camilo

3rd Place

Mexico 3-3 Shame Argentina A 

OU - Rayuwu VS Azzazz

NU - MexiDani VS Chopyta 

As usual I dunno what I'm talking about, going to be some really good games though, mat v yaritan and stelian v Camilo I can see going eitherway. Lllliolae v zeldris imo is going to be a really hype match. Would not be surprised if this has to go to a tie breaker (OU  imat v camilo, dubs mkns v Julian NU krillin v jamesfaul [or SMOU Lllliolae vs zeldris) is my prediction for tie breaker Tiers because I'm extra. Winner will be decided by whoever chokes the tie breaker harder) 

8 hours ago, MaatthewMLG said:

@Havsha @TohnRwhere the terrible predictions i need them

Enjoy