Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hi, could someone say me is it worth to train pokemons for vs battles? And is 2 pokemons vs 2 pokemons battles  between players available in the game?

Share this post


Link to post

Unless you have a lot of money or time to get pokemon buffed I guess but you probably need like 5m (around 500-750k) just to get good enough high stats pokemon trained with good moves to compete

Share this post


Link to post
36 minutes ago, DEATHGRASP said:

Unless you have a lot of money or time to get pokemon buffed I guess but you probably need like 5m (around 500-750k) just to get good enough high stats pokemon trained with good moves to compete

Just thought the same

Share this post


Link to post
42 minutes ago, DEATHGRASP said:

If you enjoy the game just do it

 

Ok and is there pokemon doubles comp series in the game, i mean 2 pkm vs 2 pkm?

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, Tinuven said:

Ok and is there pokemon doubles comp series in the game, i mean 2 pkm vs 2 pkm?

Doubles tourneys happen, you can check in official events or in game from the masterball icon bottom left. Here is a doubles tourney that took place recently:

 

 

Also keep up with the updates, supposedly next update will introduce improvements to match making

Share this post


Link to post
44 minutes ago, Dip said:

Doubles tourneys happen, you can check in official events or in game from the masterball icon bottom left. Here is a doubles tourney that took place recently:

 

 

Also keep up with the updates, supposedly next update will introduce improvements to match making

Got it, thanks!

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.