air slash
     aura sphere
     healbell

should i change something in it..or is it jst fine

Plz help..i am new here (^^)

Edited by Abhinavjeph
7 minutes ago, Abhinavjeph said:

How to do that ? (◍•ᴗ•◍)

This post was already moved to the Competitive Assistance page by the GM, no need to re-post another one(^V^)

Edited by Polaraves
1 hour ago, Abhinavjeph said:

Uhh my bad ! Can i delete my other post ?

Currently it's not possible to delete post nor locking the post by yourself if you're a member like me :P, but you can try changing the other post's title to [Please Lock] and explain the reason? The staffs might take care of it. 

Hello!
Nowadays, its very important to have rapid spin/defog in your party, and you have one of them!
As for the Togekiss, i'd put Nasty plot + air slash, otherwise blissey can pretty much tank 80% of your team.
I personally dont think that rapid spin + life orb is a good option, cause even though you have the recover move, you are losting some coverage and can die against scizor uturn/pursuit without the surf. Same with pursuit tyranitar.
Seems like Umbreon is your only "countermeasure" against Garchomp, cause although gengar can outspeed garchomp, its definitely not a safe switch-in ,so i'd recomend you to put Foul Play. With this move, garchomp will die for its own attack power. Another foul play option (and defogger) would be Mandibuzz. 

8 hours ago, Meltdown said:

Hello!
Nowadays, its very important to have rapid spin/defog in your party, and you have one of them!
As for the Togekiss, i'd put Nasty plot + air slash, otherwise blissey can pretty much tank 80% of your team.
I personally dont think that rapid spin + life orb is a good option, cause even though you have the recover move, you are losting some coverage and can die against scizor uturn/pursuit without the surf. Same with pursuit tyranitar.
Seems like Umbreon is your only "countermeasure" against Garchomp, cause although gengar can outspeed garchomp, its definitely not a safe switch-in ,so i'd recomend you to put Foul Play. With this move, garchomp will die for its own attack power. Another foul play option (and defogger) would be Mandibuzz. 

Yeah you are right

When i played with this team..my win rate was 50% appx...(i played like noob too xD ) so i fed up..and in progress of changing my team. Now i am thinking of :

wash rotom with defog

ferrothorn with toxic 

garchomp old moveset

gengar my fav. As usual

Umbreon another fav. 

???? May be scizor but ferro is already             weak to fire

what should be my 6th Pokemon ?

nd do i really need any healbell Pokemon. Although i m afraid of being burnt or toxic .but i think togekiss or blissey would be not good for last slot (basically i dont like them)

Edited by Abhinavjeph
4 hours ago, Abhinavjeph said:

Yeah you are right

When i played with this team..my win rate was 50% appx...(i played like noob too xD ) so i fed up..and in progress of changing my team. Now i am thinking of :

wash rotom with defog

ferrothorn with toxic 

garchomp old moveset

gengar my fav. As usual

Umbreon another fav. 

???? May be scizor but ferro is already             weak to fire

what should be my 6th Pokemon ?

nd do i really need any healbell Pokemon. Although i m afraid of being burnt or toxic .but i think togekiss or blissey would be not good for last slot (basically i dont like them)

Darmanitan with u-turn choice scarf is a good lead option, and you can have volt-turn in the team (Darmanitan+Rotom).