Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Abhinavjeph

Rate my team (newcomer)

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Hello guyz !

 I need team suggestion for competitive

Right now i am having these :- 

1) NIDOQUEEN @ black sludge
       poison point ability
              toxic spike(prevo.)
              Earthquake(tm)
              venoshock (tm)
              dragon tail(tm)
2) UMBREON  @ leftover 
      synchro. ability
              heal bell(tutor green)
              toxic(tm)
              payback(tm)
              protect(tm)

3)            <  physical attack  >
    [email protected] band
             earthquake (tm)
             substitute(tm)
             sword dance(tm)
             dragon claw(lv up)
4)            <   special attack  >
     [email protected] glass
             shadowball(tm)
             thunderbolt(tm)
             hidden power ( fight)(tm)
             giga drain(tm)
5)           <  special attack + rapid spin >
       [email protected] orb
           rapid spin
           psychic
           ice beam 
           recover
6) togokiss @ ?
     scene abilty
     wish 
     air slash
     aura sphere
     healbell

 

should i change something in it..or is it jst fine

 

Plz help..i am new here (^^)
 

Edited by Abhinavjeph

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Teddi said:

Moved to Competitive Assistance. Good luck! :)

How to do that ? (◍•ᴗ•◍)

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, Abhinavjeph said:

How to do that ? (◍•ᴗ•◍)

This post was already moved to the Competitive Assistance page by the GM, no need to re-post another one(^V^)

Edited by Polaraves

Share this post


Link to post
8 minutes ago, Polaraves said:

This post was already moved to the Competitive Assistance page by the GM, no need to re-post another one(^V^)

Uhh my bad ! Can i delete my other post ?

 

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Abhinavjeph said:

Uhh my bad ! Can i delete my other post ?

 

Currently it's not possible to delete post nor locking the post by yourself if you're a member like me :P, but you can try changing the other post's title to [Please Lock] and explain the reason? The staffs might take care of it. 

Share this post


Link to post

Hello!
Nowadays, its very important to have rapid spin/defog in your party, and you have one of them!
As for the Togekiss, i'd put Nasty plot + air slash, otherwise blissey can pretty much tank 80% of your team.
I personally dont think that rapid spin + life orb is a good option, cause even though you have the recover move, you are losting some coverage and can die against scizor uturn/pursuit without the surf. Same with pursuit tyranitar.
Seems like Umbreon is your only "countermeasure" against Garchomp, cause although gengar can outspeed garchomp, its definitely not a safe switch-in ,so i'd recomend you to put Foul Play. With this move, garchomp will die for its own attack power. Another foul play option (and defogger) would be Mandibuzz. 

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, Meltdown said:

Hello!
Nowadays, its very important to have rapid spin/defog in your party, and you have one of them!
As for the Togekiss, i'd put Nasty plot + air slash, otherwise blissey can pretty much tank 80% of your team.
I personally dont think that rapid spin + life orb is a good option, cause even though you have the recover move, you are losting some coverage and can die against scizor uturn/pursuit without the surf. Same with pursuit tyranitar.
Seems like Umbreon is your only "countermeasure" against Garchomp, cause although gengar can outspeed garchomp, its definitely not a safe switch-in ,so i'd recomend you to put Foul Play. With this move, garchomp will die for its own attack power. Another foul play option (and defogger) would be Mandibuzz. 

Yeah you are right

When i played with this team..my win rate was 50% appx...(i played like noob too xD ) so i fed up..and in progress of changing my team. Now i am thinking of :

wash rotom with defog

ferrothorn with toxic 

garchomp old moveset

gengar my fav. As usual

Umbreon another fav. 

???? May be scizor but ferro is already             weak to fire

 

what should be my 6th Pokemon ?

 

 

 

nd do i really need any healbell Pokemon. Although i m afraid of being burnt or toxic .but i think togekiss or blissey would be not good for last slot (basically i dont like them)

 

Edited by Abhinavjeph

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, Abhinavjeph said:

Yeah you are right

When i played with this team..my win rate was 50% appx...(i played like noob too xD ) so i fed up..and in progress of changing my team. Now i am thinking of :

wash rotom with defog

ferrothorn with toxic 

garchomp old moveset

gengar my fav. As usual

Umbreon another fav. 

???? May be scizor but ferro is already             weak to fire

 

what should be my 6th Pokemon ?

 

 

 

nd do i really need any healbell Pokemon. Although i m afraid of being burnt or toxic .but i think togekiss or blissey would be not good for last slot (basically i dont like them)

 

Darmanitan with u-turn choice scarf is a good lead option, and you can have volt-turn in the team (Darmanitan+Rotom).

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.