Rate my team (newcomer)

Hi, it's my first elaborated team, I intend to play it in 1vs1 and I was wondering how I could improve it and what were it's weaknesses.

I mainly tried to bring in pokemons of various types to counter most of the types in front of.

Sceptile @ Miracle Seed
Ability: Overgrow
EVs: 6 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Nature Serious
- Leaf Blade
- Aerial Ace
- Dragon Claw
- Giga Drain

Gyarados @ Mystic Water
Ability: Intimidate
Nature Jolly
- Dragon Dance
- Waterfall
- Bounce
- Icicle Crash

Gardevoir @ Twisted Spoon
Ability: Synchronize
EVs: 69 Def / 252 SpA / 189 Spe
Nature Gentle
- Calm Mind
- Shadow Ball
- Thunderbolt
- Psychic

Salamence @ Dragon Fang
Ability: Moxie
Nature Naive
- Dragon Dance
- Earthquake
- Dragon Claw
- Fire Blast

Chandelure @ Charcoal
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 6 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Nature Timid
- Calm Mind
- Shadow Ball
- Flamethrower
- Fire blast

Lucario @ Black Belt
Ability: Inner Focus
EVs: 6 Def / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Nature Jolly
- Sword Dance
- Close Combat
- Extreme Speed
- Bullet Punch

From what I saw wandering around, I'm concerned about the lack of hazard setters, is it a real problem or not a staple?

I also seem to be in lack of a "support" or really tanky character, considering that I mainly intend to use it in 1vs1 is it something to be reworked?

The two I'm the most unsure about are probably sceptile and gardevoir, is there something that could be a better filler for their role?

Thanks in advance for taking the time to read it ^^

Hello Jean9, welcome here!

Your team seems to be made up of your favorite Pokemon, right? but if you want to enter into the current PVP environment, just using your favorite Pokemon won't work. You need a nice team to help you win. I will give you my humble opinion and I hope it will be useful for you :)

First at all, Sceptile and Gardevoir are not suitable for OU environment (OU is a tier with high activity of battle. I think it is suitable for you), which does not mean that you cannot use them, but they do not perform well in the OU environment. So I suggest you remove them from your team.

For Gyarados, I recommend that you add Taunt or Substitute to its moves, which can help it better find opportunities to use Dragon Dance, and I think Leftovers is a better choice for its item.

For Salamence,  I noticed that the item you chose was Dragon Fang, if you want to maximize the use of this item, I think you need to replace Earthquake with Draco Meteor and the base points of SP ATK should be improved, this makes Salamence powerful when against some tanks. (If you do what I said before, it's better to replace Fire Blast with Flamethrower, because 85% of the accuracy will make you miserable at some time, and Flamethrower's 90 power is enough.)

For Chandelure,  I still suggest you use Leftovers, and replace Fire Blast with Substitute, so you have a chance to against Blissey/Chansey's toxic.

For Lucario, the combination of Extreme speed and Bullet punch is not a good choice, so I recommend you replace one of them with Crunch to against Ghost type Pokemons.

Now we can notice that four of your Pokemon have moves that reinforce themselves. In order to facilitate them to better play the role of these moves in the battle, I recommend you to add them to your team:

Skarmory @ Mental Herb
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 6 Def / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Nature Jolly
- Stealth Rock
- Spikes
- Taunt
- Brave Bird

Electrode @ Light Clay
Ability: Static
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Spe / 6 Def
Nature Jolly
- Explosion
- Light Screen
- Reflect
Taunt

Best partner! I won't tell you how to use them in detail. I hope you can see some clues through their configuration. It will be a very simple but practical team!
I hope you enjoy your stay here.