Sign in to follow this  
Bestfriends

[Video Series] PokeMMO Pokemon Stadium

6E9nUHm.png

YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEzWERpGCFFcJoTPf6ElGJg

Hello, I hope everyone is doing well. This channel was made because of the amount of requests I had received over the years of making a new walkthrough channel. Since you can find a lot of generic walkthroughs of PokeMMO on YouTube, I had to differentiate my approach a bit. I opted for a Pokemon Stadium run of the game with basic rules with some hidden items obtained (Hidden Items are indicated by a *ding* in the walkthrough video):

Walkthrough Rules (Video Form):

Spoiler

Walkthrough Rules (Written Form):

Spoiler

1. I have to use pokemon from Generation 1.

2. No pokemon types can be repeated unless I am going through a new region (ie: if I pick a Water type in Kanto, then I cannot pick another Water type).

3. If a pokemon has an evolution from a later generation (ie: Slowpoke, Magneton, etc.), then I am not allowed to use it.

4. Also, if I used a pokemon in a previous walkthrough, then I cannot use it for the one I am on now (if I use Hitmonlee for Kanto, then I can't use him for Hoenn).

Questions about the walkthrough process:

Question 1) Why did you pre-select your teams prior to going through the regions?

Answer 1) I want to reduce the amount of errors that could be done during the walkthrough.

Question 2) When will the next walkthrough episode be taped and released? Is there a set schedule for these walkthroughs?

Answer 2) I can't really give exact dates. However, the schedule depends on a few factors: "What schedule does my co-host have?", "Goals in the walkthrough", etc.

Question 3) How do you pick co-hosts for your walkthrough and how would I know that a co-host is featured in a video?

Answer 3) Co-hosts are usually picked randomly to give a "man on the street" approach. As to how you would know if a co-host is in a video or not, you may want to look at the bottom left of the video thumbnail. If you see a green square smiley face, then at some point in the video, you will have a co-host.

Question 4) I want to co-host with you in a walkthrough. How would I apply for a possible spot?

Answer 4) There are a few factors that I look for. If you want me to work with you, then I need to know a few things:

a) Age

b) Are you new or experienced?

c) Do you have a microphone?

d) Discord ID (Name#Number)

e) Can you access where I am at in the walkthrough?

Question 5) Can hidden item timestamps be documented?

Answer 5) I would probably do that near or at the end of a region walkthrough. Ideally, I would like to go through my video playlist to watch every walkthrough and listen for dings which would make my job easier for documentation.

Credits:

@MightyBoxer - Documenting all the hidden items.

Co-hosts - For featuring yourself in a walkthrough to put your flavor of spice in the walkthrough

For starters, I am going to link my first 5 walkthroughs in a post and go from there. I hope you enjoy my walkthrough series.

Part 1:

Spoiler

Hidden Items (Reserve)

Spoiler

Reserve

_________________________________________________________________________________

Part 2:

Spoiler

Hidden Items (Reserve)

Spoiler

Reserve

_________________________________________________________________________________

Part 3:

Spoiler

Hidden Items (Reserve)

Spoiler

Reserve

Part 4:

Spoiler

Hidden Items (Reserve)

Spoiler

Reserve

Part 5:

Spoiler

Hidden Items (Reserve)

Spoiler

Reserve