Pokedex info

26 minutes ago, Tinuven said:

Hi, can i find info about pokemon wild location somewhere on forum? Cuz i haven't met some of them in the game yet

Thanks 

Hello there Tinuven, I hope you're doing well. When I was making my PokeDex Guide, you were one of my intended audience groups. Feel free to check the collapsible spoiler tab by each pokemon in my guide. As a troubleshooting note, when visiting the guide, I would recommend that you visit the second page and duplicate it on your browser and then go to the first page so you don't need to flip pages. Wild Locations are one of the categories documented in this guide.

20 minutes ago, Bestfriends said:

Hello there Tinuven, I hope you're doing well. When I was making my PokeDex Guide, you were one of my intended audience groups. Feel free to check the collapsible spoiler tab by each pokemon in my guide. As a troubleshooting note, when visiting the guide, I would recommend that you visit the second page and duplicate it on your browser and then go to the first page so you don't need to flip pages. Wild Locations are one of the categories documented in this guide.

Hey! Thanks a lot! It's so great that there are such people who make guides and so on on this forum! Thanks again!

Just now, Tinuven said:

One more, if i have for example route 12 in Unova and want to know which pokemons habitate there is there any way to do?

I believe that there is a person that may be working on a guide for this question.