Team Tournament June (27th Saturday)

25 minutes ago, isi1993 said:

This does not concern you, this is not the time to talktrash about us.

I mean there are millions of reasons to be mad about the staff but... you cant blame the staff for your mistake lol
You are the only guilty of your own mistake, thats all

Im not trashtalking about you, its just a fact ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Edited by Haazuu
2 hours ago, kuplion said:

Team Name: läva
Team Tag: läva
Registered Players: Getovaherez, TheDH, badbaarsito, BrianAttackPro, Hasvha,  Poseidonwrath, Azphiel, Kamowanthere, ManyTears, Hannahtaylor, NoNouGatine, xLarzi, Taystee, Superman, Rakhmaninov 

Team Captain: HannahTaylor

U cant see my name cuz it was wrote in white ez

8 hours ago, Haazuu said:

To be honest hdlm always had troubles to sign up, I remember they never sign up well on Einstein team events
Isnt lag problems, just search a good timer or tell your whole team to sign up. At least 1 could do it great

Im not fail on that sign up, just your personal problems with guys on hdlm make u take a ridiculous desicion that day. 3 years and one fail (this) and that Einstein tour with u like a host and "hdlm always had troubles...", nice hahaha...

We still remember Einstein telling u to sign up us on bracket and u "no, Im host Im do what I want" xDD

Gl to all teams in this TT!

6 minutes ago, pachima said:

With the amount of new teams, why do we have to stick with 16 again? Just make it open, difference is a goddamn single round.

29, 22, 20, 21.

Those are amounts of teams that registered in the last 5-6 months, I opened threads randomly. Im counting amount of this round. 

29 was March, so I guess we all know the reason, right?

So, if I would want to include them all, first-round would mean that rest of the teams would have to start their matches on round 2 immediately, but some of them will have to wait for around an hour for their matches- during this hour they can watch opponents they will play against.

It just doesn't really seem fair to me. 
When we had 29 teams, sure, it was really close to 32 to get another round, but with 20? That's only 4 teams that are not registered. 

3 minutes ago, Bearminator said:

29, 22, 20, 21.

Those are amounts of teams that registered in the last 5-6 months, I opened threads randomly. Im counting amount of this round. 

29 was March, so I guess we all know the reason, right?

So, if I would want to include them all, first-round would mean that rest of the teams would have to start their matches on round 2 immediately, but some of them will have to wait for around an hour for their matches- during this hour they can watch opponents they will play against.

It just doesn't really seem fair to me. 
When we had 29 teams, sure, it was really close to 32 to get another round, but with 20? That's only 4 teams that are not registered. 

I believe you underestimate how many teams actually don't sign up cause they missed the first seconds and its pointless to sign after that.

LORD

Captain:

SIÂ Sic Itur Ad Astra

Mkns

BR Team Brazil

Boyscap

VVVV Veni Vidi Vici Vixi

Aerun

VGC VermilionGoldenChampions

Cristi.

OpTc Optic

PinkWings

Kult Kult

Paczus

Live LittleVeterans

Souu

läva läva

HannahTaylor

Pâst ShadowOfThePast

Aldahirramirez

ARMA ARTEMA

cjmysogan

Aw Asgard Warriors

Haazuu

DgTs DangoTerasu

Guadax

TWST Stratégie

OldestJoa

NORE NoRematch

iJulianFNT

[DârK] Dark Energy Team

CyberMod

Reserves

[ZËRØ]   RË LUGH HDLM SêVí

Team Name: The Eternity

This entry was originally "." I can't count it as valid.

I'm not exactly saying that we will not do it, Pachima but I must take more things into consideration here, like refs and amount of players in one place, as well as time of tournament. In 1man pvps you need to be there for few hours, yes, but its on you. With at least 3 players required for TT, it might screw some smaller teams as well.

1 hour ago, Bearminator said:

LORD

SIÂ

BR

VVVV

VGC

OpTc

Kult

Live

läva

Pâst

ARMA

Aw

DgTs

Live

TWST

NORE

Reserves

[DârK] [ZËRØ]   RË LUGH HDLM SêVí

This entry was originally "." I can't count it as valid.

I'm not exactly saying that we will not do it, Pachima but I must take more things into consideration here, like refs and amount of players in one place, as well as time of tournament. In 1man pvps you need to be there for few hours, yes, but its on you. With at least 3 players required for TT, it might screw some smaller teams as well.

You are right bear, just like pachima is, but it would only be 1 more round, and you could use the leaderboard so that the teams with the most points pass the first round if necessary. 

1 hour ago, MknsZblex said:

Two division in TT could be a fun thing.
Div 1 8 spots and Div 2 16 spots
It will let news teams have a chance to win and the biggest teams can fight for the best team of the game

I know it is more work, but maybe it will interest other teams to participate and try to get a place in league B. It would be something to think about next year, if it continues at this rate of enrollment.

12 hours ago, Joanella said:

I believe that a long-term thought would be to create two TTs, A and B, with access slots from B to A. Using your leaderboard. on different days.

11 hours ago, MknsZblex said:

Two division in TT could be a fun thing.
Div 1 8 spots and Div 2 16 spots
It will let news teams have a chance to win and the biggest teams can fight for the best team of the game

Its a great idea, they can use the leaderboard to set divisions. 
Maybe u can make a suggestion with this idea? Im sure can take a lot of thumbs up, but idk if the staff want do anyway, that requier a lot of work.

On 6/25/2020 at 3:00 PM, LuisAnderson said:

Team Name: LittleVeterans

Team tag: Live

Team Players: zAnderson, ZDFire, Souu, Mlhawk, Wiriketchup, CrissCy, RayUwU, Mansterix, Bund, awaLLz, JulioZm, GasaiYunoSan, Alfredl,StoKeAR,Baneadito

Team Captain: Souu

XXNavii<3

fb05cc8c515ceffbb21db7a0e694b4e3.png

Congratulations to [NORE] NoRematch for their second title of this year. Great performance tonight guys!

Shout out to the [VGC] VermilionGoldenChampions for second place, you had few amazing matches too!

As always, thank you to my amazing refs, @MPDH, @Lin, @RevzSM, @BrokenBulb and @Raichuforyou for their help during this tournament.

See you all next month!