keeps loading the game on the home screen :c

Cuando abro el juego se me queda cargando en la pantalla de carga al menú, nisiquiera suena la canción ni nada, completamente se queda cargando, alguien sabe que puedo hacer? Ya intenté reinstalar el juego pero nada.

Juego desde Android

When I open the game I am left loading on the loading screen to the menu, the song does not even sound or anything, it completely stays loading, does anyone know what I can do? I already tried to reinstall the game but nothing.

I'm Game from Android

IMG-20200624-WA0020.jpg

8 minutes ago, yeftorha said:

Cuando abro el juego se me queda cargando en la pantalla de carga al menú, nisiquiera suena la canción ni nada, completamente se queda cargando, alguien sabe que puedo hacer? Ya intenté reinstalar el juego pero nada.

Juego desde Android

When I open the game I am left loading on the loading screen to the menu, the song does not even sound or anything, it completely stays loading, does anyone know what I can do? I already tried to reinstall the game but nothing.

I'm Game from Android

IMG-20200624-WA0020.jpg

I often find that patience may be the answer. Sometimes it takes a while for my Android Client to load as well.

However, if you do feel that this is a more involved issue, then you may want to file a Support Request.